- People are exposing their eyeballs to phone flash for this TikTok challenge 3 Years Ago
- Watch Mike Bloomberg try to shake a dog’s mouth 3 Years Ago
- ‘Rey who?’ is the funniest meme to emerge from ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ 3 Years Ago
- AI beat the CDC to the punch on coronavirus warnings 3 Years Ago
- What exactly is a ‘large boulder the size of a small boulder’? Today 2:49 PM
- Mom of ‘Success Kid’ says Steve King can’t use her son’s meme for ‘repulsive’ campaign Today 2:00 PM
- Jake Paul can’t escape Logan Paul’s shadow—even if that loyalty has hurt his career Today 1:13 PM
- Kobe Bryant’s Oscar-winning ‘Dear Basketball’ is now available to stream for free (updated) Today 12:21 PM
- ‘Joker’ ad compares Todd Phillips to Gandhi Today 12:10 PM
- Mom learned about her special needs son’s abuse by seeing TikTok video Today 11:21 AM
- Influencer gets revenge on her male trolls with Instagram account Today 10:32 AM
- Conservatives are frothing over a Ukraine joke told on CNN Today 10:26 AM
- Dua Lipa isn’t canceled—but her fans are defending her in #DuaLipaIsOverParty like she is Today 9:21 AM
- These YouTube videos claim to show the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash (they don’t) Today 9:08 AM
- More than 40 colleges say they won’t use facial recognition on campus Today 8:32 AM
If you’ve been on the internet within the last few days, you’re probably familiar with these special edition Skittles. The color-free candies are designed specially for Pride Month, honoring the LGBTQ community. The Pride Month Skittles immediately became an internet sensation, selling out all across the globe.
It comes as little surprise that the Skittles cleared the shelves faster than they hit them. But that certainly doesn’t mean you have to go without the special edition candy. If you’re looking to taste the color-free rainbow, just head on over to Amazon as it has the limited edition Pride Month Skittles in stock. The fruity candy contains the same flavors as regular Skittles. You just won’t know what flavor you’re eating, until, well, you’re eating it.
The $10 king-sized bag of Skittles is made to share, because as we all know, sharing is caring. And as the packing says: give the rainbow, taste the rainbow.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- For just $8 you can take a slice of pizza with you wherever you go
- These whimsical bottle openers will keep your drinks poppin’ this summer
- Some genius made a stain remover specifically for red wine
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.