Like the singularity, the premier of Westworld is slowly approaching. Entering this cyber world costs a fortune, but at least you can watch it for free.
After its 2016 premiere, HBO made fans of the sci-fi thriller wait for their fix. But it’s finally coming back on April 22, so be sure to be ready. If you don’t want to spring the cash for HBO, rest easy. Whether you’re on your laptop, phone or a streaming device, Amazon is letting you in on the science fiction chills and cowboy thrills of Westworld totally free. Here’s how.
- Get a Prime membership. By the way, these are also free for 30 days, if you don’t already have one.
- Using Amazon Channels, get an HBO subscription. It’s free for a week, and only $14.99 per month after the trial expires.
- Once the trial ends, you can opt in or out of the HBO subscription. You’ll be treated to Westworld for sure, but you can also keep up on other hits like Last Week Tonight or finally watch The Sopranos.
What’s going to happen now that Dolores is “awake?” We can’t wait to find out!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Take your AI knowledge to new heights with this machine learning training
- 5 of the best blenders your money can buy
- Take your best selfies ever thanks to the uber flexible GekkoStick
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.