- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Wednesday 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Wednesday 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Wednesday 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Wednesday 1:13 PM
Anyone who has even attempted putting together a cosplay outfit knows that the hobby isn’t cheap.
Thankfully, sometimes flash sales like this Wellkage 32 inch wig for $15.29 come along and make your life a bit easier.
The wigs normally cost $60, but you can save 75 percent on a premium wig that can withstand your curling iron. Those cheap party store wigs can’t do that. The wigs come in fun colors, including pink, purple, green, blue, and more.
If you’re down to buy this wig at a mega discount but have no clue what character you want to cosplay for your next Comic-Con event or Halloween, we’ve got a few suggestions below. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 5 essential beauty tools for feeling your best self
- Triforce-ing yourself not to pre-order ‘The Legend of Zelda: Arts and Artifacts’
- 11 geeky backpacks that are cool enough for school
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.