- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight Wednesday 5:29 PM
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Wednesday 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Wednesday 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Wednesday 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Wednesday 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Wednesday 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Wednesday 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Wednesday 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Wednesday 12:08 PM
Anyone who has even attempted putting together a cosplay outfit knows that the hobby isn’t cheap.
Thankfully, sometimes flash sales like this Wellkage 32 inch wig for $15.29 come along and make your life a bit easier.
The wigs normally cost $60, but you can save 75 percent on a premium wig that can withstand your curling iron. Those cheap party store wigs can’t do that. The wigs come in fun colors, including pink, purple, green, blue, and more.
If you’re down to buy this wig at a mega discount but have no clue what character you want to cosplay for your next Comic-Con event or Halloween, we’ve got a few suggestions below. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 5 essential beauty tools for feeling your best self
- Triforce-ing yourself not to pre-order ‘The Legend of Zelda: Arts and Artifacts’
- 11 geeky backpacks that are cool enough for school
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.