- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes 1 Month Ago
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca 1 Month Ago
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Today 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Today 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Today 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Today 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Today 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Today 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Today 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Today 2:47 PM
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery Today 2:16 PM
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Today 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Today 1:16 PM
- Don’t want a Fitbit? These step tracker apps got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- Protesters sing ‘Baby Shark’ to soothe frightened toddler Today 12:47 PM
Funny adult Halloween costumes are in high-demand, which really puts pressure on anyone trying to find one. After all, many jokes are really only funny the first time, so choosing a costume based on one can be a great way to land yourself in the comedy cemetery. Lucky for you, we’ve located two dozen costumes that are not only hilarious but straight-up BIZARRE. So much so that they’ll make you question, “Why would anyone want to wear these?” (for the laughs and the ‘gram, of course).
Funny adult Halloween costumes that you can buy online
Price: $60.12 (regularly $65.98)
Price: $45.02 (regularly $54.99)
Price: $40.49 (regularly $43)
14) What’s up, dawg?
Price: $25.33 (regularly $29.99)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Make the best haunted house on the block with these digital decorations
- The best products for Halloween makeup on a budget
- Skull fire logs are here to make you look like a gleeful murderer
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.