- The decade conspiracy theories overtook the truth 3 Months Ago
- Marianne Williamson duped into believing Trump pardoned Charles Manson Today 8:55 AM
- TikTok users are freaking out about ‘predicting’ Juice WRLD’s death Today 7:59 AM
- @MugJerry and the quest for Instagram justice Today 7:00 AM
- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
Funny adult Halloween costumes are in high-demand, which really puts pressure on anyone trying to find one. After all, many jokes are really only funny the first time, so choosing a costume based on one can be a great way to land yourself in the comedy cemetery. Lucky for you, we’ve located two dozen costumes that are not only hilarious but straight-up BIZARRE. So much so that they’ll make you question, “Why would anyone want to wear these?” (for the laughs and the ‘gram, of course).
Funny adult Halloween costumes that you can buy online
Price: $60.12 (regularly $65.98)
Price: $45.02 (regularly $54.99)
Price: $40.49 (regularly $43)
14) What’s up, dawg?
Price: $25.33 (regularly $29.99)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Make the best haunted house on the block with these digital decorations
- The best products for Halloween makeup on a budget
- Skull fire logs are here to make you look like a gleeful murderer
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.