- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ 2 Years Ago
- The ending to Netflix’s ‘Eli’ has divided viewers 2 Years Ago
- Teen consumes ungodly amount of meat, becomes meme 2 Years Ago
- Edward Snowden says 9/11 could have been stopped on Joe Rogan podcast Today 1:44 PM
- TikTok releases safety videos Today 1:30 PM
- Instagram to label fake news as ‘False Information’ Today 1:28 PM
- A handy guide to deciding which VSCO filter your photo needs Today 12:35 PM
- Mom calls out teacher for painting fake bullet wound on her son’s face Today 12:04 PM
- It’s time to find the right router for your home Today 11:54 AM
- Matt Gaetz attempts to storm impeachment hearing with a phalanx of elderly white men Today 11:17 AM
- Maxine Waters rips into Zuckerberg during Libra hearing Today 11:05 AM
- Chrissy Teigen draws the ire of QAnon fans for criticizing conspiracy Today 10:43 AM
- This Twitch streamer was shocked to discover a fan made videos of all her sneezes Today 9:28 AM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ episode title reveal highlights how dumb episode title reveals are Today 9:27 AM
- Ajit Pai is unhappy states are bucking his agency’s net neutrality repeal Today 9:04 AM
If you’re into skincare, you may be adventurous enough to try out some of the weird facial masks that have become more popular over the past few years. This trend is rampant in the Korean beauty world, so you’ll find some of those products in our list below. Perfect for your next girls sleepover (and if you’re a grown woman and you aren’t having those with your friends, you need to start).
Price on Amazon: $13.00 (regularly $25.00)
2) Transform into a dragon, a tiger or even an otter with these hydrating facial sheets.
Price on Amazon: $9.99
Buy it here
Price on Amazon: $4.84
Price on Amazon: $13.17
Price on Amazon: $28.90
Price on Amazon: $11.95 (regularly $15.00)
7) Happy spring! Become a watermelon.
Price on Amazon: $5.20
Buy it here
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These stores restocked the Nintendo Switch just in time for ‘Mario Kart 8 Deluxe’
- Transform your Apple watch into an iMac with this stand
- Up your street cred by blinging out your denim jacket with memes
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.