- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Friday 10:34 AM
We’ve all seen our fair share of Make America Great Again hats, as well as countless variations and parodies of it. As iconic as the phrase and hat have been this election cycle, some people wanted more eclectic items to show their support for, hatred of, or fascination with Donald Trump.
So, they took matters into their own hands. From food to voodoo dolls to sex toys, there’s no shortage of strange products inspired by the Republican nominee for president. Check out these 10 quirky items that all feature The Donald himself.
Price on Amazon: $8.99
Price on Etsy: $5.00
Price on Etsy: $20.00
Price on Etsy: $21.99
Price on Etsy: $28.90
Price on Etsy: $9.95
Price on Etsy: $25.00
Price on Etsy: $29.99
Price on Etsy: $24.99
Price on Etsy: $32.00
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 ‘Stranger Things’ accessories to get you to next season
- This $10 tube will keep glasses from slipping down your nose
- ThinkGeek ends summer with a bang and a 50 percent off sale
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.