- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Saturday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
We’ve all seen our fair share of Make America Great Again hats, as well as countless variations and parodies of it. As iconic as the phrase and hat have been this election cycle, some people wanted more eclectic items to show their support for, hatred of, or fascination with Donald Trump.
So, they took matters into their own hands. From food to voodoo dolls to sex toys, there’s no shortage of strange products inspired by the Republican nominee for president. Check out these 10 quirky items that all feature The Donald himself.
Price on Amazon: $8.99
Price on Etsy: $5.00
Price on Etsy: $20.00
Price on Etsy: $21.99
Price on Etsy: $28.90
Price on Etsy: $9.95
Price on Etsy: $25.00
Price on Etsy: $29.99
Price on Etsy: $24.99
Price on Etsy: $32.00
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 ‘Stranger Things’ accessories to get you to next season
- This $10 tube will keep glasses from slipping down your nose
- ThinkGeek ends summer with a bang and a 50 percent off sale
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.