- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 3 Years Ago
- TikTok is being used to call out predators 3 Years Ago
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding 3 Years Ago
- Elizabeth Warren calls for sweeping overhaul of U.S. elections Today 11:47 AM
- In ‘Wild Rose,’ a star is born Today 11:39 AM
- The Sinking City realizes Lovecraftian horror in a new light Today 11:16 AM
- The ‘Avengers: Endgame’ re-release sounds pretty underwhelming Today 11:10 AM
- Google employees won’t be allowed to speak out against YouTube during Pride Today 10:43 AM
- YouTuber Etika found dead, NYPD confirms Today 10:39 AM
- Andrew Yang is holding a universal basic income giveaway Today 10:38 AM
- League of Legends streamer busted live by girlfriend after she finds his Tinder Today 10:19 AM
- Samuel L. Jackson roasts ‘Spider-Man’ marketing gaffe Today 8:49 AM
- Trump cites long-dead ayatollah while announcing Iran sanction Today 8:46 AM
- Why a far-right conspiracy about Ilhan Omar is in the news again Today 7:46 AM
- Razer publicly shames female influencer who tweeted about being sexually harassed Today 7:45 AM
The strangest Donald Trump swag the internet has to offer
If you’re looking for a butt plug, we’ve got good news.
We’ve all seen our fair share of Make America Great Again hats, as well as countless variations and parodies of it. As iconic as the phrase and hat have been this election cycle, some people wanted more eclectic items to show their support for, hatred of, or fascination with Donald Trump.
So, they took matters into their own hands. From food to voodoo dolls to sex toys, there’s no shortage of strange products inspired by the Republican nominee for president. Check out these 10 quirky items that all feature The Donald himself.
Price on Amazon: $8.99
Price on Etsy: $5.00
Price on Etsy: $20.00
Price on Etsy: $21.99
Price on Etsy: $28.90
Price on Etsy: $9.95
Price on Etsy: $25.00
Price on Etsy: $29.99
Price on Etsy: $24.99
Price on Etsy: $32.00
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 ‘Stranger Things’ accessories to get you to next season
- This $10 tube will keep glasses from slipping down your nose
- ThinkGeek ends summer with a bang and a 50 percent off sale
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.