- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence 2 Years Ago
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
Coding is the latest skill that everyone seems to need to know. That’s because demand for it is consistently skyrocketing, the skill set constantly evolves, and the pay is solid. If you want to learn, why not do it through examples — like with The Complete Web Developer Course: Build 14 Websites.
The best part, though, is how you learn. Rather than just spitting out a bunch of vocabulary and tiresome work problems at you, this comprehensive course helps you build 14 websites from scratch. And they cover everything from blogs to e-commerce. When you finish, you’ll have a portfolio of work ready to wow major companies.
You’ll be the next rockstar at a budding startup in no time. Get The Complete Web Developer Course: Build 14 Websites for just $14.99 from the Daily Dot store. That’s further reduced from the original sale price of $22.99, and more than 92% off the usual price of $199.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 items you need to reinvent yourself this year
- Learn a new language on your daily commute with the help of this app
- Keep better track of all your recurring monthly fees with TrackMySubs
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more