- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes today Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Monday 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Monday 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Monday 9:40 AM
This $10 Photoshop class will teach everything you need to know about web design
Bonus: danker memes.
If your first experience with design was making glitter text appear on your Myspace, you know the importance of web presence.
Whether you want to spruce up your own site or you’d like to make a little creative cash on the side, knowing the basics of Photoshop is a good place to start. Yeah, it’s not only good for perfecting your profile pics.
Udemy’s Master Web Design in Photoshop course teaches you everything from pairing typography to designing your own graphics. You’ll learn how to use the tools and how to work with clients. So you can successfully navigate the software, then take your newfound skills straight into the design industry.
The course includes 11 hours of HD video, plus articles and an arsenal of useful templates and files to get you started. All of the content is available on desktop, mobile, and TV, so you can study however you like.
If a career in design doesn’t suit you, this course is worth improving your skills. At the very least, you’ll be making dank memes by the end of this course.
Udemy is currently running a special on this course, and you can get it for just $10. It normally retails at $192, so get to learning while the deal is still good.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 8 desk accessories so cute, you might actually want to work
- Blast spam away for good with this efficient desktop extension
- 9 accessories for the person who’s nonfunctional before coffee
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.