- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Today 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Friday 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Friday 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Friday 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Friday 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Friday 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Friday 8:56 AM
This $10 Photoshop class will teach everything you need to know about web design
Bonus: danker memes.
If your first experience with design was making glitter text appear on your Myspace, you know the importance of web presence.
Whether you want to spruce up your own site or you’d like to make a little creative cash on the side, knowing the basics of Photoshop is a good place to start. Yeah, it’s not only good for perfecting your profile pics.
Udemy’s Master Web Design in Photoshop course teaches you everything from pairing typography to designing your own graphics. You’ll learn how to use the tools and how to work with clients. So you can successfully navigate the software, then take your newfound skills straight into the design industry.
The course includes 11 hours of HD video, plus articles and an arsenal of useful templates and files to get you started. All of the content is available on desktop, mobile, and TV, so you can study however you like.
If a career in design doesn’t suit you, this course is worth improving your skills. At the very least, you’ll be making dank memes by the end of this course.
Udemy is currently running a special on this course, and you can get it for just $10. It normally retails at $192, so get to learning while the deal is still good.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 8 desk accessories so cute, you might actually want to work
- Blast spam away for good with this efficient desktop extension
- 9 accessories for the person who’s nonfunctional before coffee
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.