- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme Tuesday 3:24 PM
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Tuesday 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Tuesday 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Tuesday 12:28 PM
- GOP pollster bothered by broken elevator in Austria blames socialism Tuesday 10:50 AM
This $10 Photoshop class will teach everything you need to know about web design
Bonus: danker memes.
If your first experience with design was making glitter text appear on your Myspace, you know the importance of web presence.
Whether you want to spruce up your own site or you’d like to make a little creative cash on the side, knowing the basics of Photoshop is a good place to start. Yeah, it’s not only good for perfecting your profile pics.
Udemy’s Master Web Design in Photoshop course teaches you everything from pairing typography to designing your own graphics. You’ll learn how to use the tools and how to work with clients. So you can successfully navigate the software, then take your newfound skills straight into the design industry.
The course includes 11 hours of HD video, plus articles and an arsenal of useful templates and files to get you started. All of the content is available on desktop, mobile, and TV, so you can study however you like.
If a career in design doesn’t suit you, this course is worth improving your skills. At the very least, you’ll be making dank memes by the end of this course.
Udemy is currently running a special on this course, and you can get it for just $10. It normally retails at $192, so get to learning while the deal is still good.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 8 desk accessories so cute, you might actually want to work
- Blast spam away for good with this efficient desktop extension
- 9 accessories for the person who’s nonfunctional before coffee
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.