- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
- This trending Twitter hashtag is a lot less sexy than you think Sunday 7:23 PM
- TikTok users share life-changing realizations they’ve had while in the shower Sunday 7:04 PM
- People are torn over viral TikTok of girl cleaning friend’s room Sunday 4:01 PM
- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? Sunday 2:50 PM
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far Sunday 2:22 PM
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Sunday 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Sunday 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Sunday 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Sunday 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Sunday 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
Every photographer knows the struggle of fitting all their equipment into an ergonomic travel bag. And when it comes to finding something that you can travel up a mountain with in the rain, well, that’s nearly impossible. Or so you thought.
Meet the Beaspire Professional waterproof camera bag. It’s designed to be used as a travel bag for your DSLR but it’s capable of so much more. The bag comes with dividers that can be inserted into the largest compartment to help keep your gear organized. But if you find your stuff fits better without it, toss it aside. The backpack also features straps for a tripod and multiple pockets for your laptop, phone, lenses and other equipment.
But that’s not all! The Beaspire professional waterproof camera bag was crafted with your comfort in mind. The bag has been fitted with weight and tension-reducing straps, so it won’t pull on your shoulders or hurt your back. Which makes this the ideal bag for hiking, traveling, and any other rigorous adventure you may be signed up for.
The Beaspire camera backpack comes in five colors: red, black, light gray, blue and charcoal. And it’s available through Amazon for just $49.99+.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Spring into warmer weather with this fabulous Frida Kahlo sundress
- This 70mm Canon lens is on sale for nearly $300 off, today only
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.