- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge 1 Year Ago
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett 1 Year Ago
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Today 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Today 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Today 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
This baby can hold everything.
Every photographer knows the struggle of fitting all their equipment into an ergonomic travel bag. And when it comes to finding something that you can travel up a mountain with in the rain, well, that’s nearly impossible. Or so you thought.
Meet the Beaspire Professional waterproof camera bag. It’s designed to be used as a travel bag for your DSLR but it’s capable of so much more. The bag comes with dividers that can be inserted into the largest compartment to help keep your gear organized. But if you find your stuff fits better without it, toss it aside. The backpack also features straps for a tripod and multiple pockets for your laptop, phone, lenses and other equipment.
But that’s not all! The Beaspire professional waterproof camera bag was crafted with your comfort in mind. The bag has been fitted with weight and tension-reducing straps, so it won’t pull on your shoulders or hurt your back. Which makes this the ideal bag for hiking, traveling, and any other rigorous adventure you may be signed up for.
The Beaspire camera backpack comes in five colors: red, black, light gray, blue and charcoal. And it’s available through Amazon for just $49.99+.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Spring into warmer weather with this fabulous Frida Kahlo sundress
- This 70mm Canon lens is on sale for nearly $300 off, today only
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.