- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest 12 Months Ago
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Today 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Today 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets canceled over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Saturday 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Saturday 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Saturday 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
This baby can hold everything.
Every photographer knows the struggle of fitting all their equipment into an ergonomic travel bag. And when it comes to finding something that you can travel up a mountain with in the rain, well, that’s nearly impossible. Or so you thought.
Meet the Beaspire Professional waterproof camera bag. It’s designed to be used as a travel bag for your DSLR but it’s capable of so much more. The bag comes with dividers that can be inserted into the largest compartment to help keep your gear organized. But if you find your stuff fits better without it, toss it aside. The backpack also features straps for a tripod and multiple pockets for your laptop, phone, lenses and other equipment.
But that’s not all! The Beaspire professional waterproof camera bag was crafted with your comfort in mind. The bag has been fitted with weight and tension-reducing straps, so it won’t pull on your shoulders or hurt your back. Which makes this the ideal bag for hiking, traveling, and any other rigorous adventure you may be signed up for.
The Beaspire camera backpack comes in five colors: red, black, light gray, blue and charcoal. And it’s available through Amazon for just $49.99+.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Spring into warmer weather with this fabulous Frida Kahlo sundress
- This 70mm Canon lens is on sale for nearly $300 off, today only
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.