- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
This baby can hold everything.
Every photographer knows the struggle of fitting all their equipment into an ergonomic travel bag. And when it comes to finding something that you can travel up a mountain with in the rain, well, that’s nearly impossible. Or so you thought.
Meet the Beaspire Professional waterproof camera bag. It’s designed to be used as a travel bag for your DSLR but it’s capable of so much more. The bag comes with dividers that can be inserted into the largest compartment to help keep your gear organized. But if you find your stuff fits better without it, toss it aside. The backpack also features straps for a tripod and multiple pockets for your laptop, phone, lenses and other equipment.
But that’s not all! The Beaspire professional waterproof camera bag was crafted with your comfort in mind. The bag has been fitted with weight and tension-reducing straps, so it won’t pull on your shoulders or hurt your back. Which makes this the ideal bag for hiking, traveling, and any other rigorous adventure you may be signed up for.
The Beaspire camera backpack comes in five colors: red, black, light gray, blue and charcoal. And it’s available through Amazon for just $49.99+.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Spring into warmer weather with this fabulous Frida Kahlo sundress
- This 70mm Canon lens is on sale for nearly $300 off, today only
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.