- Fortnite leak reveals a ‘Batman’ crossover event may be happening 1 Year Ago
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Today 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Today 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Today 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Today 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Today 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Today 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Today 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Today 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Today 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Today 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Today 12:55 PM
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men Today 12:33 PM
- Every house in ‘Skyrim’ and how to get them all Today 12:28 PM
- How to stream all the Week 3 NFL action Today 12:14 PM
Every photographer knows the struggle of fitting all their equipment into an ergonomic travel bag. And when it comes to finding something that you can travel up a mountain with in the rain, well, that’s nearly impossible. Or so you thought.
Meet the Beaspire Professional waterproof camera bag. It’s designed to be used as a travel bag for your DSLR but it’s capable of so much more. The bag comes with dividers that can be inserted into the largest compartment to help keep your gear organized. But if you find your stuff fits better without it, toss it aside. The backpack also features straps for a tripod and multiple pockets for your laptop, phone, lenses and other equipment.
But that’s not all! The Beaspire professional waterproof camera bag was crafted with your comfort in mind. The bag has been fitted with weight and tension-reducing straps, so it won’t pull on your shoulders or hurt your back. Which makes this the ideal bag for hiking, traveling, and any other rigorous adventure you may be signed up for.
The Beaspire camera backpack comes in five colors: red, black, light gray, blue and charcoal. And it’s available through Amazon for just $49.99+.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Spring into warmer weather with this fabulous Frida Kahlo sundress
- This 70mm Canon lens is on sale for nearly $300 off, today only
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.