- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
- Nikki Haley says the Confederate flag was fine until Dylann Roof ‘hijacked’ it Friday 2:49 PM
- How emotional labor discourse spawned multiple memes Friday 2:22 PM
- Video of YouTuber Onision threatening ex-girlfriend resurfaces Friday 2:03 PM
- Marianne Williamson embraces anti-vax stance on Facebook Friday 1:58 PM
- Peloton Husband is worried memes will have ‘repercussions’ for his career Friday 1:55 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ stumbles as it returns to a familiar planet Friday 1:47 PM
- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays Friday 1:04 PM
- Go green and save green with solar-powered Christmas lights Friday 1:02 PM
- Bloomberg on diversity in 2020 race: ‘Don’t complain to me’ Friday 12:40 PM
- Midge flaunts the worst side of herself in ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ season 3 Friday 12:17 PM
- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds Friday 10:44 AM
If you plan on breaking a sweat at the gym, you’ll want earbuds that can stand up to the task: like these waterproof Bluetooth earbuds.
These Pro buds are more sweat resistant than ever, so you can wear them during those long gym days or dance sessions without worrying about water damage. They’re beyond easy to use: just pull them apart and they automatically pair to your phone through Bluetooth. You’ll get clear, crisp audio in a matter of seconds.
Is a phone call disrupting your tunes? Answer directly from the buds themselves, then go back to your jam sesh. You can groove for up to six hours at a time, and recharge in just 90 minutes. With a smoother fit and better sound quality, these will easily be your new go-to buds for hiking, biking and anything in between.
You’ll meet your New Year’s fitness resolution in no time. Upgrade to these waterproof Bluetooth earbuds now from the Daily Dot store for $29 (regularly $119).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 23 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend
- These ugly sweaters are so tacky they’re downright stylish
- This hot chocolate maker puts any coffee shop’s holiday drinks to shame
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.