- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City 10 Months Ago
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans 10 Months Ago
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action 10 Months Ago
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur Friday 6:59 PM
- QAnon supporters claim they couldn’t sport Q attire at Trump rally Friday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Southampton vs. Liverpool Friday 4:55 PM
- See when and where your team plays: The 2019 NFL preseason schedule Friday 4:51 PM
- Twitter is testing a feature that would hide offensive DMs you receive Friday 4:19 PM
- How to stream Arsenal vs. Burnley Friday 4:15 PM
The time has come to watch Monday Night Football (or MNF, as its sometimes called), but if you don’t have access to ESPN, you won’t be joining the live stream. Fortunately, it’s become a whole lot easier to watch MNF without a costly cable contract–all you need is Hulu with Live TV.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch MNF on Hulu with Live TV.
Hulu with Live TV offers users the best of both worlds. For $40 per month, you can watch live broadcasts (like Monday Night Football) and catch up on classics that haven’t seen the big screen in years. In other words, you’ll be able to browse through Hulu’s on-demand content (like your favorite anime, movies, documentaries, and Hulu Originals) plus watch 40 channels of live TV. And this includes more than just ESPN–we’re talking ESPN2, ESPNEWS, and ESPNU, along with FS1 and FS2. Since Hulu with Live TV also offers local channels, you’ll also be able to use it to stream Sunday Night Football and most Thursday Night Football games.
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- The best classic movies on Hulu
- 10 action movies on Hulu that kick serious butt
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
How to watch Monday Night Football using Hulu with Live TV
One of the more underrated perks of using Hulu is the fact that it’s designed to run on nearly all internet-enabled devices. So as long as you have a smart TV or one of the gadgets listed below, all you need is a subscription to Hulu with Live TV and you can watch MNF to your heart’s content. (Here’s everything you need to know about Hulu devices.)
- Apple TV
- Google Chromecast
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Amazon Fire TV
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- Nintendo Switch
- iOS and Android devices
And unlike your current cable contract, Hulu with Live TV (like all other Hulu packages) is pretty affordable! If you don’t mind a few commercials, the basic Hulu with Live TV package costs $40/month. But if you want the ultimate media experience, you can upgrade to zero commercials (for your on-demand content) for just another $4, making the grand total $44/month.
So if the only thing tying you to cable is your favorite sports team, just know that they’re on board with you cutting the cord. Watch MNF using Hulu and bid goodbye to those cable bills for good.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to watch NFL RedZone for free this week
- Amazon unveils over 70 new Alexa-enabled devices
- HBO free trial: How to gain instant access without cable
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.