- You probably need to hear about this meme 2 Years Ago
- 10 scary movies on Netflix you probably haven’t seen 2 Years Ago
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ includes a gay character—but it’s an awkward choice 2 Years Ago
- ‘Outlander’ is finally coming to Netflix next month 2 Years Ago
- What Obama-era regulations has Trump done away with? 2 Years Ago
- What ‘Avengers: Endgame’ reveals about Marvel’s Disney+ shows Today 6:00 AM
- Review: Mortal Kombat 11 is bloody brilliant Today 5:00 AM
- Twitch streamer’s mom, roommate get into brawl during live broadcast Thursday 8:41 PM
- Top NFL draft pick Nick Bosa scrubs racist, homophobic social media activity Thursday 8:18 PM
- Jared Kushner’s ‘comprehensive immigration plan’ is just 2 bullet points Thursday 8:16 PM
- ‘Lil Billie Xanish’ is the deepfake mashup of Billie Eilish and Lil Xan Thursday 5:10 PM
- Gossip account the Shade Room to launch 3 original series on Instagram Thursday 4:46 PM
- Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him—but people aren’t buying it Thursday 3:17 PM
- Marvel makes more money than Harry Potter and Star Wars combined Thursday 3:13 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Obituaries for the fallen heroes Thursday 2:51 PM
What do we say to spoilers? Not today.
Game of Thrones fans may claim, “I drink and I know things.” But do you know how to stream an episode for free?
If you don’t have access to HBO (or, ahem, parents who do), you can still watch the season 7 premiere of Game of Thrones, thanks to an Amazon perk. You can even stream the episode for free on supported devices.
It’s mind-blowing, we know.
Prime members receive a free seven-day trial to Amazon Channels, so if you time it right, you could be streaming the Game of Thrones premiere this Sunday. You also get all of the episodes from seasons 1-6 to binge free for a week. Once the trial had ended, you can either opt-out of the subscription or continue the service for $14.99 monthly and enjoy your favorite shows on any Amazon device.
Since HBO has confirmed season 7 will consist of only seven episodes, if you’d like to watch the entire season, it would cost you $30. That’s worth the price to avoid spoilers ever again.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Perfect your ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 party with these goodies
- This gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.