- Biden wants to challenge Trump to a push-up contest 2 Years Ago
- Trump continues to tweet as House gears up to condemn his racist tweets 2 Years Ago
- Your therapist probably wouldn’t approve of this meme 2 Years Ago
- Batman Talisman finally lets the villains rule Gotham City Today 8:22 AM
- Controversial #ICEBae divides social media Today 8:22 AM
- Why Veronica Mars doesn’t drop any F-bombs in Hulu’s adult-rated revival Today 7:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Taco Chronicles’ will make your heart soar and mouth water Today 7:00 AM
- The view of Prime Day from Amazon’s warehouse strike Today 6:30 AM
- Conspiracy theorists think underground nukes are to blame for California’s earthquakes Today 6:30 AM
- How to follow along with San Diego Comic Con online Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream the International Champions Cup Today 5:00 AM
- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
What do we say to spoilers? Not today.
Game of Thrones fans may claim, “I drink and I know things.” But do you know how to stream an episode for free?
If you don’t have access to HBO (or, ahem, parents who do), you can still watch the season 7 premiere of Game of Thrones, thanks to an Amazon perk. You can even stream the episode for free on supported devices.
It’s mind-blowing, we know.
Prime members receive a free seven-day trial to Amazon Channels, so if you time it right, you could be streaming the Game of Thrones premiere this Sunday. You also get all of the episodes from seasons 1-6 to binge free for a week. Once the trial had ended, you can either opt-out of the subscription or continue the service for $14.99 monthly and enjoy your favorite shows on any Amazon device.
Since HBO has confirmed season 7 will consist of only seven episodes, if you’d like to watch the entire season, it would cost you $30. That’s worth the price to avoid spoilers ever again.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Perfect your ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 party with these goodies
- This gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.