- Russian bots targeting Joe Biden on Instagram Monday 10:04 PM
- TikTok takes down 2 dozen ISIS accounts being used for recruitment Monday 9:38 PM
- British judge refuses to delay WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing Monday 8:01 PM
- Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas’ private Instagram filled with Trump connections Monday 7:22 PM
- ‘Bomboclaat’ is the new ‘sco pa tu manaa’ Monday 7:00 PM
- Lori Harvey reportedly trying to walk away from car crash spawns memes Monday 6:00 PM
- In Netflix’s ‘Upstarts,’ Silicon Valley CEOs are the good guys Monday 4:35 PM
- This video of a tree struck by lightning is… relatable? Monday 4:13 PM
- How to watch ‘Keeping Faith’ Monday 3:37 PM
- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war Monday 3:16 PM
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone Monday 2:34 PM
- Twitter bullies brought Jordan Peterson to tears Monday 2:24 PM
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop Monday 1:30 PM
- Krassensteins return to Twitter and are immediately suspended Monday 1:01 PM
- Tom Brady insists he didn’t parody Robert Kraft in ‘Living with Yourself’ cameo Monday 12:52 PM
Today only, Warner Bros. is offering a major discount on two movie collection sets on Amazon, saving you over 80 percent on dozens of great movies.
The larger of the two collections is a 55-disc DVD set that features 100 movies, including 22 Best Picture winners. You’ll find classics like Casablanca and Wizard of Oz, as well as more modern masterpieces, like the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Dark Knight.
Don’t worry, Blu-ray fans. The 50-film set is for you, and includes an UltraViolet digital copy of each movie. While the selection is smaller, this set is nothing to sniff at.
Both sets include bonus features, including two documentaries, behind-the-scenes features, cast and crew commentaries, and a limited-edition poster plus a postcard series of movie posters designed by Bill Gold.
The 100-film set is on backorder for Dec. 23, so there’s still a chance to get it in time for Christmas. But any movie lover would be happy to have it, so it’s certainly worth the wait.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.