- Swipe This! He hasn’t texted me back. Should I text him again? 1 Year Ago
- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
There’s nothing more cumbersome than using iTunes. It keeps getting worse and worse. Break up with it thanks to WALTR 2.
At one time iTunes was the only game in town when it came to transferring new music, movies, PDFs, and more into your Apple devices. But for some reason, Apple is dead set on making one of their flagship apps less responsive, annoying, and worst of all, slow. I’m talking Mac OSX 10.6 slow.
WALTR 2, thankfully, is none of those things. This app lets you simply drag and drop new media onto your devices with a simple click. It even automatically converts music and movies to optimize it for whatever device it’s on. You can even customize, label, and organize all your media far easier than ever before.
Finally, kick iTunes to the curb: use WALTR 2 instead. This amazing app is available for both Mac and PC users for only $19 on the Daily Dot Store.
Buy it here
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Skillshare is offering a year of unlimited learning for just $6 a month
- PixTeller Pro lets design noobs create works of digital art
- These are the best gaming keyboards for every budget
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.