- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Monday 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Monday 11:32 AM
Transfer media to your Apple devices seamlessly with WALTR 2
Kick iTunes to the curb.
There’s nothing more cumbersome than using iTunes. It keeps getting worse and worse. Break up with it thanks to WALTR 2.
At one time iTunes was the only game in town when it came to transferring new music, movies, PDFs, and more into your Apple devices. But for some reason, Apple is dead set on making one of their flagship apps less responsive, annoying, and worst of all, slow. I’m talking Mac OSX 10.6 slow.
WALTR 2, thankfully, is none of those things. This app lets you simply drag and drop new media onto your devices with a simple click. It even automatically converts music and movies to optimize it for whatever device it’s on. You can even customize, label, and organize all your media far easier than ever before.
Finally, kick iTunes to the curb: use WALTR 2 instead. This amazing app is available for both Mac and PC users for only $19 on the Daily Dot Store.
Buy it here
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Skillshare is offering a year of unlimited learning for just $6 a month
- PixTeller Pro lets design noobs create works of digital art
- These are the best gaming keyboards for every budget
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.