- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Tuesday 1:46 PM
- Conservatives melt down after Chick-fil-A says it will stop donating to anti-LGBTQ orgs Tuesday 1:33 PM
- ‘Honey Boy’ is an experimental look at channeling trauma Tuesday 1:28 PM
- Disney+ now allows users to resume and restart content Tuesday 11:42 AM
- New York sues JUUL for marketing to teenagers Tuesday 11:34 AM
- The new ‘Discworld’ TV series just gender-flipped several major characters Tuesday 10:54 AM
An overstuffed wallet that won’t fit in your pocket is most annoying, only second to a slim one incapable of doing…well, anything. The Wally BiFold Wallet is a solution.
Think of the Wally BiFold as the overachiever that gets a lot done, but makes it look easy. On the outside, the BiFold appears ultra-slim. But open it up, and you’ll be able to slip up to 12 cards or 30 bills into it—as much as a traditional, bulkier billfold is capable of holding.
You’ll have no trouble accessing the Wally’s contents, since you can easily pull out your cards with a pull tab. And as an added bonus, this premium wallet is sheathed in premium full grain leather, giving it some extra points in the style category.
For a limited time, you can get the Wally BiFold Wallet for only $39.99, or 33 percent off MSRP, from the Daily Dot store. Free shipping to the Continental US is included with your purchase.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.