- Giuliani just straight-up tweets some Ukraine secrets 3 Years Ago
- You can now buy that viral game about an annoying goose 3 Years Ago
- Bill de Blasio was still running for president, but now he’s not Today 8:40 AM
- How to stream Panthers vs. Cardinals in Week 3 Today 8:20 AM
- ‘American Dreamer’ is a frustratingly basic crime thriller starring Jim Gaffigan Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Smallville’ star Tom Welling will play Superman once again Today 6:43 AM
- How old is Beto O’Rourke? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Ravens in NFL Week 3 action Today 6:08 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Seahawks in NFL Week 3 action Today 5:46 AM
- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
An overstuffed wallet that won’t fit in your pocket is most annoying, only second to a slim one incapable of doing…well, anything. The Wally BiFold Wallet is a solution.
Think of the Wally BiFold as the overachiever that gets a lot done, but makes it look easy. On the outside, the BiFold appears ultra-slim. But open it up, and you’ll be able to slip up to 12 cards or 30 bills into it—as much as a traditional, bulkier billfold is capable of holding.
You’ll have no trouble accessing the Wally’s contents, since you can easily pull out your cards with a pull tab. And as an added bonus, this premium wallet is sheathed in premium full grain leather, giving it some extra points in the style category.
For a limited time, you can get the Wally BiFold Wallet for only $39.99, or 33 percent off MSRP, from the Daily Dot store. Free shipping to the Continental US is included with your purchase.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.