- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement 3 Years Ago
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Today 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Today 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Today 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
An overstuffed wallet that won’t fit in your pocket is most annoying, only second to a slim one incapable of doing…well, anything. The Wally BiFold Wallet is a solution.
Think of the Wally BiFold as the overachiever that gets a lot done, but makes it look easy. On the outside, the BiFold appears ultra-slim. But open it up, and you’ll be able to slip up to 12 cards or 30 bills into it—as much as a traditional, bulkier billfold is capable of holding.
You’ll have no trouble accessing the Wally’s contents, since you can easily pull out your cards with a pull tab. And as an added bonus, this premium wallet is sheathed in premium full grain leather, giving it some extra points in the style category.
For a limited time, you can get the Wally BiFold Wallet for only $39.99, or 33 percent off MSRP, from the Daily Dot store. Free shipping to the Continental US is included with your purchase.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.