- A professor asked his students to go viral, and it actually worked 2 Years Ago
- Family says racist bullying led to 9-year-old’s suicide 2 Years Ago
- How ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ found its eye-popping animation Today 9:15 AM
- Netflix gives Selena Quintanilla the series our queen deserves Today 8:51 AM
- Pence gets meme’d for zen-like looks during Trump’s White House showdown Today 8:50 AM
- Marvel is rebooting the Fantastic Four—with a major twist Today 8:11 AM
- Twitter dunks on conservatives who think Supergirl’s trans character is too ‘woke’ Today 8:09 AM
- How to find your best nine Instagram photos of 2018 before anyone else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Animal Planet online for free Today 6:00 AM
- White House frames fiery Oval Office meeting as ‘constructive dialogue’ Tuesday 5:45 PM
- Google CEO tells Congress why searching ‘idiot’ results in Trump images Tuesday 3:52 PM
- Netflix’s year-end data dump shows what people binged in 2018 Tuesday 3:13 PM
- Snowden joins calls for Google to end controversial Chinese search engine Tuesday 1:51 PM
- There’s still time for Congress to reinstate net neutrality Tuesday 1:24 PM
- George R.R. Martin promises fans he’ll finish ‘A Song of Ice and Fire’ … someday Tuesday 12:58 PM
This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
No more bulging pockets.
An overstuffed wallet that won’t fit in your pocket is most annoying, only second to a slim one incapable of doing…well, anything. The Wally BiFold Wallet is a solution.
Think of the Wally BiFold as the overachiever that gets a lot done, but makes it look easy. On the outside, the BiFold appears ultra-slim. But open it up, and you’ll be able to slip up to 12 cards or 30 bills into it—as much as a traditional, bulkier billfold is capable of holding.
You’ll have no trouble accessing the Wally’s contents, since you can easily pull out your cards with a pull tab. And as an added bonus, this premium wallet is sheathed in premium full grain leather, giving it some extra points in the style category.
For a limited time, you can get the Wally BiFold Wallet for only $39.99, or 33 percent off MSRP, from the Daily Dot store. Free shipping to the Continental US is included with your purchase.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.