- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Saturday 7:00 AM
Save $50 on ‘Walking Dead’ Season 6 and watch an extended finale
It probably won’t answer much, but better than waiting two more months.
You’ve gone this long without knowing who fell victim to Lucile. Why not relive the events leading up to the Season 6 finale, before The Walking Dead returns Oct. 23?
The five-disc set includes all 16 episodes, but more importantly to those who already agonized over this cliff-hanger-ridden season are the bonus features.
Fans will also receive deleted scenes and “the making of” features for some well-known scenes. If the product description is any indicator, you might finally get some explanation for that whole dumpster scene.
Buried in the Blu-ray description is a bonus feature called “Episode 616: Last Day on Earth the Extended Version.” It does not appear in the DVD description.
If you’ve been wearing a tinfoil hat all summer, listening for clues in the isolated audio of that final scene, chances are, none of the extra features will contain the important answer you’re looking for. But you’ll get some scenes that didn’t make the cut, and that’s better than sitting around waiting two more months.
Even better is the price. The DVD set normally costs $69.98, but you can get it on sale for $24.99. The $80 Blu-ray set is marked down to only $30. Feed your zombie hunger, while this deal lasts. Buy it here.
Update: 12:47pm CT, August 17: The Blu-ray deal has now changed to $39.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 season finale parting gifts for ‘Walking Dead’ fans
- Corsair, Logitech, and more: Gaming gear is up to half off today
- No Man’s Sky is finally here: Get it for 20 percent off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.