- Seed University might actually be the first good influencer school Tuesday 9:35 PM
- Black couple says they were accused of stealing during marriage proposal Tuesday 6:57 PM
- How to live stream Robert Mueller’s testimony Tuesday 6:00 PM
- ‘MAGA Bomber’ believed that antifa was trying to murder Papa John’s employees Tuesday 5:23 PM
- Forever 21 under fire for sending Atkins diet bars with online orders Tuesday 4:56 PM
- Apple denies boosting its own apps in App Store Tuesday 4:25 PM
- The new Overwatch hero is a naked foot enthusiast, apparently Tuesday 4:19 PM
- Bella Thorne comes out as pansexual Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Macy’s pulls portion-control plates after social media uproar Tuesday 2:59 PM
- John Oliver confirms the internet’s suspicions about that ‘Lion King’ cast photo Tuesday 2:14 PM
- Report: Fake Libra accounts rampant on Facebook, Instagram Tuesday 2:10 PM
- Tennessee neighbors form human chain to help father and son escape ICE Tuesday 1:57 PM
- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week Tuesday 1:26 PM
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid Tuesday 12:47 PM
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Tuesday 12:41 PM
Develop your own virtual reality games on the cheap
Create your own 3D world for less than $40
There’s no better time to carve out your place in virtual reality game development. Even if you’re new to the industry, you can start creating your own 3D worlds with The Complete VR Development Bundle.
It’s easy to see why virtual reality has taken over the gaming industry. It’s cutting-edge, it can help people escape the real world, and it’s just really freaking cool (am I right?). And while it’s appealing to players, it’s just as appealing to developers. If you want to get in on the action, but don’t know where to start, this is your chance.
You’ll learn what it takes to build VR games with Unity, how to use the open source library, how to use 360º photos in Unity, and even create games and quizzes from scratch. In just 13 hours, these five courses will propel you into a VR whiz.
Want to build the next big thing in virtual reality? Get The Complete VR Development Bundle for just $34 from the Daily Dot Store and you’ll be well on your way. That’s 90 percent off the original price of $377.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 magical items to make the perfect Harry Potter holiday
- Foster an appreciation for both engineering and creativity with K’nex kits
- Enter to win an iPhone X for absolutely free
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.