- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group 1 Year Ago
- Kim Kardashian West sues fashion company for using her likeness to sell clothes Today 1:12 PM
- The Oscar-nominated movies you’ll actually want to watch again Today 12:56 PM
- Viral graphic shows the moment Apple became the top brand Today 12:27 PM
- Jake Paul calls out KSI for a YouTube boxing match Today 11:31 AM
- This elementary school made students play ‘runaway slave’ Today 11:20 AM
- ‘Captain Marvel’ is already a box office hit Today 11:06 AM
- This ‘buff bunny vs. small bunny’ meme is here for when you’re feeling inferior Today 10:53 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez slams trolls who come at her with ‘weak’ memes Today 10:52 AM
- YouTube just made it awfully easy to harass creators Today 10:16 AM
- Report: Trump the only 2020 contender who won’t rule out using stolen data Today 9:01 AM
- House Republicans offer bipartisan net neutrality bill—but there’s a catch Today 8:30 AM
- This Loki meme is the new way to play dumb Today 7:30 AM
- Mark Duplass and Ray Romano transcend the typical bromance in ‘Paddleton’ Today 7:00 AM
- 15 new thrillers on Netflix you need to see Today 7:00 AM
Develop your own virtual reality games on the cheap
Create your own 3D world for less than $40
There’s no better time to carve out your place in virtual reality game development. Even if you’re new to the industry, you can start creating your own 3D worlds with The Complete VR Development Bundle.
It’s easy to see why virtual reality has taken over the gaming industry. It’s cutting-edge, it can help people escape the real world, and it’s just really freaking cool (am I right?). And while it’s appealing to players, it’s just as appealing to developers. If you want to get in on the action, but don’t know where to start, this is your chance.
You’ll learn what it takes to build VR games with Unity, how to use the open source library, how to use 360º photos in Unity, and even create games and quizzes from scratch. In just 13 hours, these five courses will propel you into a VR whiz.
Want to build the next big thing in virtual reality? Get The Complete VR Development Bundle for just $34 from the Daily Dot Store and you’ll be well on your way. That’s 90 percent off the original price of $377.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 magical items to make the perfect Harry Potter holiday
- Foster an appreciation for both engineering and creativity with K’nex kits
- Enter to win an iPhone X for absolutely free
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.