- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Sunday 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Sunday 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Sunday 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Sunday 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Sunday 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Sunday 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
Experience virtual reality from your phone for less than $20 with the VR Box
The future of entertainment is VR. Find out why for cheap.
The best way to enjoy gaming or watching movies is to immerse yourself with the scene itself. This is what virtual reality can do—and the technology is now affordable.
One particularly impressive option is the virtual reality box headset. It utilizes your smartphone’s screen as the portal through which you’ll view and interact with virtual reality.
The headset has a slot that fits any regular smartphone with a display size of up to six inches. This equates to 1,000 inches of virtual screen space. You’ll peer into two 42mm resin lenses, which provide brilliant optical quality. The action is displayed in 3D, and the lenses can also be adjusted to suit each user.
Simply slot in your phone to start enjoying the action in any virtual reality app installed on your phone. There is already loads of VR content on YouTube and other platforms, with plenty more on the way.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.