- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners 1 Year Ago
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ 1 Year Ago
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative 1 Year Ago
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Today 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Today 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Today 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own Today 10:47 AM
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin Today 10:45 AM
- Julian Assange reportedly nominated for Nobel Peace Prize Today 10:27 AM
- Major U.S. airlines will soon implement nonbinary gender options Today 10:21 AM
- Trump calls 25th Amendment talk a ‘coup’ attempt Today 8:42 AM
- The Hatebook: Inside Facebook’s thriving subculture of racism Today 7:29 AM
- Anthony Hamilton’s national anthem at All-Star game sparks MVP meme Today 7:02 AM
Pulverize everything into liquid love.
The Vitamix is famous for its blending prowess, but infamous for its astronomical price. This Vitamix deal will slice $159 clean off the usual price.
There’s a reason Starbucks and Jamba Juice rely on Vitamix blenders everyday. These babies effortlessly pulverize ice into snow in seconds, making the world’s best smoothies and frappes. The motor is so powerful, it will even cook your food for you. Dump in a handful of veggies and some water for instant, piping hot sou. No pot required.
That’s not all. Vitamix blenders are perfect for making everything from bread to almond butter and countless other gourmet goodies in between. And best of all, this blender lasts a lifetime. Save $159 on a new Vitamix blender, available on Amazon for $390 (regularly $549).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Thrill your Valentine with nearly $200 off a KitchenAid mixer
- Here’s where you can get Girl Scout cookies all season long
- Bake adorable cat-tastic treats with this Hello Kitty cookbook
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.