- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True 1 Year Ago
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Today 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Today 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Today 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Today 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Today 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Today 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Today 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Today 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Today 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Today 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Today 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Today 12:55 PM
- A GoFundMe for Eric Garner’s killer has raised more than $70,000 Today 12:49 PM
- YouTuber finds GoPro footage of man who drowned in 2017 Today 12:20 PM
Smash it! Squish it! Blend it! Oh, wait … that’s not right. This isn’t a Bop It, this is the Vitamix 5200! Or the ultimate cooking weapon, if you want to look at it through a competitive lens.
The Vitamix 5200 is not only a top-selling blender, but it’s one of the most respected small kitchen appliances available for everyday chefs. And there’s a very good reason for that – it pulverizes every ingredient to absolute perfection. The Vitamix’s patented technology allows it to blend even the tiniest seeds. So your dishes will be full of flavor! And since the blades in the Vitamix reach speeds fast enough to create friction heat, you can bring cold ingredients to steaming hot temps in just over five minutes. The Vitamix 5200 is versatile, so you can cook up anything from hot soups to hummus in just minutes.
Best of all, it’s on sale through Amazon today! Thanks to this great Deal of the Day, you can grab the Vitamix 5200 for its lowest price ever – $298. The blender usually retails for nearly $400, but it has been listed for over $650 in the past.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Protect the Earth and your food at the same time with Bee’s Wrap
- Carolina Silva’s handmade ceramics collection is dainty and delightful
- This pie dish is a must-have for any Twin Peaks fan
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.