- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free 9 Months Ago
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash 9 Months Ago
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free Today 10:00 AM
- How to watch the Las Vegas Bowl online for free Today 8:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Rayo Vallecano online for free Today 7:30 AM
- ‘Runaways’ season 2 expands its universe and mysteries Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch the Cure Bowl online for free Today 7:05 AM
- How to watch Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding for free Today 7:00 AM
- Politicians who inspired the internet in 2018 Today 6:30 AM
- Here are all the college bowl games on TV today Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the New Mexico Bowl online for free Today 5:15 AM
- How to watch the Celebration Bowl online for free Today 4:55 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. Werder Bremen online for free Today 3:00 AM
- Report: DACA recipients increasingly being denied federal housing loans Friday 3:54 PM
- Chris Christie is finally getting praise—for turning down Donald Trump Friday 3:39 PM
Grab the Vitamix 5200 blender for its lowest price ever, today only
You’ll save hundreds of dollars.
Smash it! Squish it! Blend it! Oh, wait … that’s not right. This isn’t a Bop It, this is the Vitamix 5200! Or the ultimate cooking weapon, if you want to look at it through a competitive lens.
The Vitamix 5200 is not only a top-selling blender, but it’s one of the most respected small kitchen appliances available for everyday chefs. And there’s a very good reason for that – it pulverizes every ingredient to absolute perfection. The Vitamix’s patented technology allows it to blend even the tiniest seeds. So your dishes will be full of flavor! And since the blades in the Vitamix reach speeds fast enough to create friction heat, you can bring cold ingredients to steaming hot temps in just over five minutes. The Vitamix 5200 is versatile, so you can cook up anything from hot soups to hummus in just minutes.
Best of all, it’s on sale through Amazon today! Thanks to this great Deal of the Day, you can grab the Vitamix 5200 for its lowest price ever – $298. The blender usually retails for nearly $400, but it has been listed for over $650 in the past.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Protect the Earth and your food at the same time with Bee’s Wrap
- Carolina Silva’s handmade ceramics collection is dainty and delightful
- This pie dish is a must-have for any Twin Peaks fan
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.