- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election Today 10:18 AM
- Trisha Paytas denies accidentally exposing herself on TikTok Today 10:04 AM
- Report: Barr wants tech antitrust probe wrapped up in 2020 Today 9:59 AM
- ‘Zybourne Clock’ original art is selling for over $4,000 on eBay Today 9:11 AM
- What is TikTok famous club, and can you trust it? Today 9:03 AM
- ‘John Wick 4’ and ‘The Matrix 4,’ both starring Keanu Reeves, will come out on the same day Today 8:54 AM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 15: It’s Tannehill’s world Today 8:45 AM
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg over ‘person of the year’ win Today 7:55 AM
- Temple student refers to Philly as the ‘ghetto’ in ‘unacceptable’ TikTok Today 7:52 AM
- The decade the hucksters overran the halls of power Today 6:30 AM
- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
Smash it! Squish it! Blend it! Oh, wait … that’s not right. This isn’t a Bop It, this is the Vitamix 5200! Or the ultimate cooking weapon, if you want to look at it through a competitive lens.
The Vitamix 5200 is not only a top-selling blender, but it’s one of the most respected small kitchen appliances available for everyday chefs. And there’s a very good reason for that – it pulverizes every ingredient to absolute perfection. The Vitamix’s patented technology allows it to blend even the tiniest seeds. So your dishes will be full of flavor! And since the blades in the Vitamix reach speeds fast enough to create friction heat, you can bring cold ingredients to steaming hot temps in just over five minutes. The Vitamix 5200 is versatile, so you can cook up anything from hot soups to hummus in just minutes.
Best of all, it’s on sale through Amazon today! Thanks to this great Deal of the Day, you can grab the Vitamix 5200 for its lowest price ever – $298. The blender usually retails for nearly $400, but it has been listed for over $650 in the past.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Protect the Earth and your food at the same time with Bee’s Wrap
- Carolina Silva’s handmade ceramics collection is dainty and delightful
- This pie dish is a must-have for any Twin Peaks fan
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.