- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Monday 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Monday 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Monday 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Monday 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Monday 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Monday 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Monday 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Monday 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Monday 12:15 PM
Create your own 3D worlds with this VR game developer bundle
Want to make a desolate zombie landscape in virtual reality? No problem.
Virtual reality is the next big thing in gaming, and it’s no wonder why. This cutting-edge technology can transport players to new environments. A desolate zombie landscape? Realistic underwater world? No problem.
You can learn to develop games for this increasingly popular platform by diving into the virtual reality, unity and 3D game developer bundle—a three-course bundle guaranteed to bolster your game development skills. Even better: The courses are currently 94 percent off
Daily Dot store
Produced by top-rated instructor Ben Tristem, this bundle kicks off with The Complete Unity Developer. The course shows you how to build eight high-quality 3D games from scratch, and will help you master C# programming along the way. You’ll learn general development skills, and will be ready to knock out production-ready titles by your final lesson.
The next course, Virtual Reality Designer, helps students understand what exactly virtual reality is, and how it functions. The lessons in this course work through all the current major platforms, and teach you how to code a Google Cardboard game from scratch. You’ll consolidate your knowledge with a quiz at course’s end.
Daily Dot store
The final course is The Complete Blender Creator Course, which helps you master 3D modeling. Based around the industry-standard app, Blender, the tutorials start by getting you to create basic shapes, before moving on to more detailed items.
The bundle encompasses 107 hours of instruction, with content tailored towards both absolute beginners and experienced game developers. You can get lifetime access to these courses through the Daily Dot Store for only $24.99. The videos are available to stream on desktop and mobile devices, and you even get a shiny certificate of completion to put on your CV. Order now to save 94 percent off the regular price.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.