- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
Edison lightbulbs: Not just for hip bars and hotel lobbies. You can artfully light up any space with a six-pack of that warm, amber glow.
Edison bulbs were the earliest lightbulbs ever made, and these modern replicas were manufactured to preserve the style of early-20th century light bulbs.
Featuring a gorgeous squirrel cage filament design, your lighting might make more of an impression than anything else in the room.Made out of high quality materials, these lightbulbs will last for up to 3,000 hours.
Add a touch of timelessness to your den: Get six Edison Bulbs for $27 from the Daily Dot Store, 72 percent off the original price of $99.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This leather pint sleeve makes for the ultimate beer koozy
- Transform your Apple watch into an iMac with this stand
- 8 gifts that graduates actually want
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.