- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Wednesday 12:55 PM
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men Wednesday 12:33 PM
Edison lightbulbs: Not just for hip bars and hotel lobbies. You can artfully light up any space with a six-pack of that warm, amber glow.
Edison bulbs were the earliest lightbulbs ever made, and these modern replicas were manufactured to preserve the style of early-20th century light bulbs.
Featuring a gorgeous squirrel cage filament design, your lighting might make more of an impression than anything else in the room.Made out of high quality materials, these lightbulbs will last for up to 3,000 hours.
Add a touch of timelessness to your den: Get six Edison Bulbs for $27 from the Daily Dot Store, 72 percent off the original price of $99.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This leather pint sleeve makes for the ultimate beer koozy
- Transform your Apple watch into an iMac with this stand
- 8 gifts that graduates actually want
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.