- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Monday 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Monday 11:32 AM
Get a 6-pack of those fancy, expensive Edison lightbulbs for under $30
A classic look for modern spaces that you can save over 70 percent on.
Edison lightbulbs: Not just for hip bars and hotel lobbies. You can artfully light up any space with a six-pack of that warm, amber glow.
Edison bulbs were the earliest lightbulbs ever made, and these modern replicas were manufactured to preserve the style of early-20th century light bulbs.
Featuring a gorgeous squirrel cage filament design, your lighting might make more of an impression than anything else in the room.Made out of high quality materials, these lightbulbs will last for up to 3,000 hours.
Add a touch of timelessness to your den: Get six Edison Bulbs for $27 from the Daily Dot Store, 72 percent off the original price of $99.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This leather pint sleeve makes for the ultimate beer koozy
- Transform your Apple watch into an iMac with this stand
- 8 gifts that graduates actually want
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.