- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Saturday 12:24 PM
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Saturday 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Saturday 7:00 AM
- 12 must-see music documentaries on Netflix Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Saturday 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Saturday 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Saturday 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
- This computer-generated Insta model looks staggeringly real Friday 7:15 PM
Send a friend in need a glass of wine with VineBox delivery
Sample some premium vino without splurging on a whole bottle.
Ever wish you could try some of that expensive wine without buying the entire bottle? Check out VineBox premium wine club, a monthly subscription box of three top-quality wines delivered right to your door. Instead of paying for the full bottle, you receive three delicious, carefully selected wines by the glass.
VineBox’s team hunts down the best wine in the world for selections that might not even be sold in the U.S. That means you get special access to an eclectic selection not available in your local market. These individual-sized glasses are packaged without exposing the wine, so you get to enjoy each sip as it’s meant to be enjoyed. You even receive tasting notes and recommended pairings, in case you want to turn the wine flight for one into a date for two.
Go ahead and expand your palette with these premium glasses of vino from boutique wineries across Europe. You can now get your first month of VineBox for 40 percent off MSRP, or just $21 from the Daily Dot store. The price includes the cost of the first box, and you can cancel or skip a month at any time—although you might not want to.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.