- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11’s Jax ends slavery—and gamers are pissed Wednesday 5:46 PM
- GPS app gave hacker ability to remotely shut off car engines Wednesday 3:58 PM
- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past Wednesday 3:24 PM
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders Wednesday 3:03 PM
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure Wednesday 2:49 PM
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts Wednesday 2:23 PM
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Wednesday 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Wednesday 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Wednesday 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Wednesday 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Wednesday 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Wednesday 10:43 AM
Send a friend in need a glass of wine with VineBox delivery
Sample some premium vino without splurging on a whole bottle.
Ever wish you could try some of that expensive wine without buying the entire bottle? Check out VineBox premium wine club, a monthly subscription box of three top-quality wines delivered right to your door. Instead of paying for the full bottle, you receive three delicious, carefully selected wines by the glass.
VineBox’s team hunts down the best wine in the world for selections that might not even be sold in the U.S. That means you get special access to an eclectic selection not available in your local market. These individual-sized glasses are packaged without exposing the wine, so you get to enjoy each sip as it’s meant to be enjoyed. You even receive tasting notes and recommended pairings, in case you want to turn the wine flight for one into a date for two.
Go ahead and expand your palette with these premium glasses of vino from boutique wineries across Europe. You can now get your first month of VineBox for 40 percent off MSRP, or just $21 from the Daily Dot store. The price includes the cost of the first box, and you can cancel or skip a month at any time—although you might not want to.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.