- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Sunday 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Sunday 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Sunday 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Sunday 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Sunday 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Sunday 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Sunday 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
Design nerds, color enthusiasts, and puzzlers rejoice! This not-so-ordinary Clemens Habicht 1000 Vibrating Colours Puzzle is about to take you on a completely mind-blowing color journey.
Unlike typical puzzles, where you recreate a specific image from a reference, this one relies on your ability to distinguish one hue from another. It’s a lot of trial and error, so patience is definitely required.
It might feel like the pieces are vibrating off the surface (hence the name) as you put it together. No, you’re not hallucinating: that’s part of the ultimate color experience. By adding a figure/ground relationship with secondary complementary-colored polka dots, a kinetic visual effect occurs. The result? A total eyegasm (those exist, right?).
The complexity of colors and abundance of pieces makes for a particularly meditative (or frustrating, depending on your patience level) puzzling experience. You can pick up the Clemens Habicht’s Colour Puzzles: 1000 Vibrating Colours Puzzle for $35.99 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from the original price of $49.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The ‘Stranger Things’ Funko collection just got even bigger
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
- Randomise is the party game you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.