- Reddit AITA: Man verbally abused partner through cat impersonations Monday 7:18 PM
- Facebook finally lets you kill distracting navigation bar notifications Monday 6:14 PM
- Artist says Thinx underwear campaign ripped off their memes (updated) Monday 5:48 PM
- Google reportedly gathering millions of Americans’ personal health records Monday 5:00 PM
- Trina goes off on Walmart shopper who allegedly called her the ‘N-word’ Monday 4:14 PM
- Bored of Helvetica? iOS users finally have some new font options Monday 4:00 PM
- Amid panic, YouTube says new terms of service won’t impact creators Monday 3:56 PM
- Opposing sides fight to control online narrative over Bolivian ‘coup’ Monday 3:50 PM
- How to sign up for the Disney+ bundle Monday 3:35 PM
- Instagram covers video costs for celebs who don’t get political Monday 3:30 PM
- T.I.’s daughter apparently unfollowed her dad on Instagram after hymen comment Monday 3:26 PM
- Meet ByteDance, the Chinese tech company behind TikTok Monday 3:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about investing app Robinhood Monday 2:44 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Seahawks on Monday Night Football Monday 1:43 PM
- Cops cuff Black man for eating sandwich on subway platform Monday 1:29 PM
Society typically frowns on folks who accessorize with hammers, Infinity Stones, or massive green fists. The brand new Vans Marvel shoe line is a happy compromise.
The new shoe line has Vans joining forces with Marvel to create iconic shoes that give serious love to your favorite heroes. Yes, there are shoes and socks depicting comic legends, but you could easily assemble an entire closet from this collection.
Each of Vans’ most iconic styles, like slip-ons, authentic, and Sk8-Hi have their own set of artwork to choose from, with shirts, shorts, and even backpacks to match.
Whether you’re a mom thirsting for Captain America or a Thor-happy toddler, there’s something in this collection to please. Pick from countless shoe designs, or customize your own. Best of all, you won’t have to be a Stark to afford any of these fashions. Apparel and shoes start as low as $15.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Face off against your foul-mouthed friends in Deadpool vs. The World – a totally NSFW card game
- Nintendo fans will geek out over Vans’ new shoe line
- The top 10 Xbox One games you need in your library
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.