- Fortnite streamer Tfue sues gaming organization FaZe Clan over contract dispute Today 12:28 AM
- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Monday 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Monday 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Monday 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Monday 11:36 AM
Marvel fans assemble! Vans made a fashion collection just for you
This collection > All Infinity Stones.
Society typically frowns on folks who accessorize with hammers, Infinity Stones, or massive green fists. The brand new Vans Marvel shoe line is a happy compromise.
The new shoe line has Vans joining forces with Marvel to create iconic shoes that give serious love to your favorite heroes. Yes, there are shoes and socks depicting comic legends, but you could easily assemble an entire closet from this collection.
Each of Vans’ most iconic styles, like slip-ons, authentic, and Sk8-Hi have their own set of artwork to choose from, with shirts, shorts, and even backpacks to match.
Whether you’re a mom thirsting for Captain America or a Thor-happy toddler, there’s something in this collection to please. Pick from countless shoe designs, or customize your own. Best of all, you won’t have to be a Stark to afford any of these fashions. Apparel and shoes start as low as $15.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Face off against your foul-mouthed friends in Deadpool vs. The World – a totally NSFW card game
- Nintendo fans will geek out over Vans’ new shoe line
- The top 10 Xbox One games you need in your library
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.