- Guy gets roasted for throwing razor in the toilet to protest Gillette Wednesday 9:23 PM
- Experts warn of uptick in ‘Ryuk’ ransomware after hackers net $3.7 million Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Video game composer boycotts Gillette after anti-toxic masculinity ad Wednesday 6:05 PM
- Steve Carell sitcom ‘Space Force’ heading to Netflix Wednesday 5:30 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘run train’ phrase becomes conservative sex controversy Wednesday 5:25 PM
- ‘Into’ is a reminder that queer businesses can be hurt by straight leaders Wednesday 5:13 PM
- TSA agents are the latest tool in the government shutdown meme war Wednesday 4:22 PM
- YouTube still hosting bestiality images year after crackdown pledge Wednesday 4:13 PM
- YouTuber quits fight after Darth Vader fan film claimed by Disney Wednesday 3:26 PM
- Millions of Fortnite accounts exposed via Epic Games website exploit Wednesday 2:26 PM
- A man found a camera in his Airbnb and the company didn’t seem to care Wednesday 2:00 PM
- A redditor planted an Easter egg in Hulu’s Fyre Fest doc Wednesday 1:51 PM
- This new revelation about Woody from ‘Toy Story’ will blow your mind Wednesday 1:35 PM
- Dave Rubin fails to delete Patreon on livestream to delete Patreon Wednesday 1:14 PM
- The ‘some of y’all… and it shows’ meme is taking over Twitter Wednesday 12:24 PM
Marvel fans assemble! Vans made a fashion collection just for you
This collection > All Infinity Stones.
Society typically frowns on folks who accessorize with hammers, Infinity Stones, or massive green fists. The brand new Vans Marvel shoe line is a happy compromise.
The new shoe line has Vans joining forces with Marvel to create iconic shoes that give serious love to your favorite heroes. Yes, there are shoes and socks depicting comic legends, but you could easily assemble an entire closet from this collection.
Each of Vans’ most iconic styles, like slip-ons, authentic, and Sk8-Hi have their own set of artwork to choose from, with shirts, shorts, and even backpacks to match.
Whether you’re a mom thirsting for Captain America or a Thor-happy toddler, there’s something in this collection to please. Pick from countless shoe designs, or customize your own. Best of all, you won’t have to be a Stark to afford any of these fashions. Apparel and shoes start as low as $15.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Face off against your foul-mouthed friends in Deadpool vs. The World – a totally NSFW card game
- Nintendo fans will geek out over Vans’ new shoe line
- The top 10 Xbox One games you need in your library
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.