- 2019: The year Logan Paul stopped giving a f*ck about his critics 10 Months Ago
- Why is Reddit allowing a more extreme version of r/The_Donald to be revived? 10 Months Ago
- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
Presented by GiftCards.com
Still searching for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift? You’ve come to the right place because we’ve spent the last few weeks tracking down your best options. Fortunately, you don’t have to look any further than an eGift card from GiftCards.com.
If a gift card sounds a bit taboo–this is the Holiday of Love, after all–you may be wondering how it could possibly be a good idea. Well, a gift card can transform itself into anything the receiver wants it to be…that’s the beauty of it. So when the giftee finally spends it on the hotel deposit, face mask, Nintendo Switch controller, sneakers, gel manicure or whatever else they may be eyeing, they’ll be feeling gratitude all the way. For example, when chatty Kathy brings up Bae’s new gold chain or upcoming weekend getaway in the break room, they’ll happily say “Thanks, my boo-thang got it for me, aren’t they just the best?!”
What are eGift cards?
Instead of having to go to the store to purchase generic prepaid gift cards, eGift cards allow you to do everything online (including card personalization). Plus, since you’re sending it over it the internet, you won’t need to pay for postage either–all you need is a valid email address.
The only difference between a physical gift card and an eGift card is plastic. Prepaid gift cards can be used anywhere, whereas eGift cards can only be used online. Which isn’t a problem for most people, but GiftCards.com knows that everyone has a preferred method of shopping so they offer physical gift cards, too!
How does GiftCards.com work?
GiftCards.com allows shoppers to choose from hundreds of brands like Airbnb, Sephora, Gamestop, Regal Cinemas, and more. You can even grab a Barnes and Noble gift card for your beloved bookworm. There’s even an option to purchase gifts from Visa or Mastercard.
Once you’ve decided on the brand, you can choose how you want to send it: virtually, as an eGift card, or as a plastic gift card via USPS. Choose how much you want to load it with, and then comes the fun part: customizing the gift! Choose to personalize the card with a cute photo or choose from one of the unique pre-designed themes, add a note and then it’s off to shipping. It’s really that simple!
GiftCards.com makes it easy to show the love of your life how much they mean to you, even after all this time. Just don’t forget to adjust for inflation.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.