- Who is Cletus Kasady, Woody Harrelson’s character in ‘Venom 2’? Today 7:00 AM
- What is biometric data? Today 6:30 AM
- Cooking Mama’s return whips up a fresh batch of memes Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Influencer body-shames model, Photoshops photo of self to ‘prove point’ Tuesday 7:27 PM
- Boosie Badazz goes on transphobic rant about Dwyane Wade’s daughter Tuesday 6:34 PM
- Royal Family’s website accidentally links to porn instead of charity Tuesday 5:39 PM
- Republican senator spreads false conspiracy about coronavirus Tuesday 5:11 PM
- New DNA technology could help exonerate Black man serving life sentence Tuesday 4:24 PM
- ‘SNL’s’ Kenan Thompson to host the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Summer Walker dragged for insensitive HIV comments Tuesday 2:39 PM
- This video of a teddy bear getting steam cleaned makes a perfect meme Tuesday 2:27 PM
- Ted Cruz goes on Twitter tirade over proposed vasectomy bill Tuesday 2:22 PM
- Billie Eilish says she’s stopped reading Instagram comments Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Christian group blames satanists for Twitter poll results Tuesday 1:41 PM
- Coronavirus has pandemic-themed video games topping charts Tuesday 12:58 PM
Presented by GiftCards.com
Still searching for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift? You’ve come to the right place because we’ve spent the last few weeks tracking down your best options. Fortunately, you don’t have to look any further than an eGift card from GiftCards.com.
If a gift card sounds a bit taboo–this is the Holiday of Love, after all–you may be wondering how it could possibly be a good idea. Well, a gift card can transform itself into anything the receiver wants it to be…that’s the beauty of it. So when the giftee finally spends it on the hotel deposit, face mask, Nintendo Switch controller, sneakers, gel manicure or whatever else they may be eyeing, they’ll be feeling gratitude all the way. For example, when chatty Kathy brings up Bae’s new gold chain or upcoming weekend getaway in the break room, they’ll happily say “Thanks, my boo-thang got it for me, aren’t they just the best?!”
What are eGift cards?
Instead of having to go to the store to purchase generic prepaid gift cards, eGift cards allow you to do everything online (including card personalization). Plus, since you’re sending it over it the internet, you won’t need to pay for postage either–all you need is a valid email address.
The only difference between a physical gift card and an eGift card is plastic. Prepaid gift cards can be used anywhere, whereas eGift cards can only be used online. Which isn’t a problem for most people, but GiftCards.com knows that everyone has a preferred method of shopping so they offer physical gift cards, too!
How does GiftCards.com work?
GiftCards.com allows shoppers to choose from hundreds of brands like Airbnb, Sephora, Gamestop, Regal Cinemas, and more. You can even grab a Barnes and Noble gift card for your beloved bookworm. There’s even an option to purchase gifts from Visa or Mastercard.
Once you’ve decided on the brand, you can choose how you want to send it: virtually, as an eGift card, or as a plastic gift card via USPS. Choose how much you want to load it with, and then comes the fun part: customizing the gift! Choose to personalize the card with a cute photo or choose from one of the unique pre-designed themes, add a note and then it’s off to shipping. It’s really that simple!
GiftCards.com makes it easy to show the love of your life how much they mean to you, even after all this time. Just don’t forget to adjust for inflation.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.