- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Saturday 6:00 AM
When it comes to Valentine’s Day, chocolate is compulsory. You can’t avoid it, no matter how hard you try, so you might as well get the good stuff.
Comedian Jim Gaffigan once said that eating chocolates from a box is always a gamble. You could get caramel, you could get something that tastes like Aquafresh toothpaste. Or worse: you open up the box only to be attacked by a swarm of wasps.
Don’t wait until the last minute and buy a lesser box at your local drugstore in a panic. Choose a chocolate gift sets your boo will actually like.
There’s no silkier chocolate than Dove. Whenever your Valentine reaches for a dark chocolate truffle, they’ll melt over the romantic messages under the candy. It even comes wrapped in a lovely purple bow. Also available in milk chocolate.
Ferrero Rocher hazelnut chocolates are so good they’re wrapped in gold. This box contains 48 hazelnuts enrobed with milk chocolate and a crisp wafer, offering a truffle that almost bites back. Plus, since it comes with 48 chocolates, your boo may be inclined to share them with you.
This box contains heart-shaped truffles in four gourmet flavors to satisfy even picky chocolate palates. Flavors include chocolate almond cream, dark chocolate with cacao nibs, milk chocolate with caramel cream and chocolate hazelnut with toffee bits. Good enough to give away, or to eat alone in a heartbroken binge.
Not everyone goes gaga for fancy chocolates. Some amongst us enjoy unpretentious blue-collar, working stiff candy bars like Twix. This heart-shaped box is filled with Twix Minis, the simple but oh so satisfying caramel cookie coated in chocolate.
If you’re only a casual chocolate fan, look away. Like the Arc of the Covenant, looking at this treasure unprepared will melt your face clean off. Each of the 19 jewel-like pieces in this box are made of only the finest Belgian dark, milk and white chocolates. Flavor profiles include cocoa friendly pals like mint and coffee. If you plan on popping the question, skip the ring and go with this baby.
Price on Amazon: $28.79
If your boo is a little extra, give ’em something a little extra–like this box of gourmet chocolate covered Oreos. Included are 20 dark and white chocolate covered Oreos drizzled with even more chocolate and topped with nuts, sprinkles, coconut, and even dried fruit!
The same sprinkle-covered dark chocolates you know and love, just in a heart shape!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 14 Valentine’s Day cards guaranteed to make your partner LOL
- Why gift cards are actually the best Valentine’s Day present of all time
- Don’t forget a condom on Valentine’s Day … for your wine bottle
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.