- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme 10 Months Ago
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Today 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Today 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Today 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Today 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Today 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Today 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Today 6:00 AM
- Police try to solve domestic violence by giving victims blunt kitchen knives Friday 5:40 PM
- Privacy activist Ola Bini detained for 2 months in Ecuador without charges Friday 5:01 PM
- Twitter says suspending ‘God’ for a pro-LGBTQ tweet was an ‘error’ Friday 4:14 PM
Make your website as efficient as possible with this UX design beginner course
Learn the do’s and don’ts of effective websites.
Does your website feel like a throwback to the Geocities days? Make it look sleek and run smoothly with the knowledge in this UX design beginner course.
You’re likely all too familiar with websites that look like they were designed by Stephen Glass (consult the film Shattered Glass for reference). Mastering UX design will help you avoid ever making such an ugly, cumbersome website. It’s crafted with beginners in mind, so even if you’re a backend newbie, you’ll be at home.
This course comprises six hours of priceless knowledge to teach you the essential principles and concepts behind simple and intuitive user experiences. It’s led by Muhammad Ahsan Pervaiz, the developer who’s made projects for big names like Coca-Cola and Panasonic. You’ll also discover the common issues developers encounter when using UX and the best practices to overcome them.
Best of all, this useful knowledge is available for less than a week’s worth of fancy lattes. This UX design beginner course is available on the Daily Dot Store for only $9.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Develop the next big hit with the complete Unity game developer bundle
- Master the art of spreadsheets with this eLearnExcel masterclass
- Get solid life and career advice from Tim Ferriss, Mark Cuban, and more in this online learning bundle
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.