- How to watch ‘Live Rescue’ for free 8 Months Ago
- Roger Stone to speak at Virginia strip club 8 Months Ago
- Trans/Sex: Solid sex toy picks for pre-op and non-op trans women Today 6:30 AM
- Why Barrett Brown burned his National Magazine Award—and what he’s planning next Today 6:30 AM
- That heartbreaking ‘Game of Thrones’ song has key ties to the book Today 6:27 AM
- Here are the 11 best health documentaries on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to add people to Google Home Today 6:00 AM
- How to play Fortnite on Mac Today 5:30 AM
- Feminist memes are a banner of social change on Instagram Today 5:00 AM
- VR game Jupiter and Mars thoughtfully explores climate change Today 4:30 AM
- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
Make your website as efficient as possible with this UX design beginner course
Learn the do’s and don’ts of effective websites.
Does your website feel like a throwback to the Geocities days? Make it look sleek and run smoothly with the knowledge in this UX design beginner course.
You’re likely all too familiar with websites that look like they were designed by Stephen Glass (consult the film Shattered Glass for reference). Mastering UX design will help you avoid ever making such an ugly, cumbersome website. It’s crafted with beginners in mind, so even if you’re a backend newbie, you’ll be at home.
This course comprises six hours of priceless knowledge to teach you the essential principles and concepts behind simple and intuitive user experiences. It’s led by Muhammad Ahsan Pervaiz, the developer who’s made projects for big names like Coca-Cola and Panasonic. You’ll also discover the common issues developers encounter when using UX and the best practices to overcome them.
Best of all, this useful knowledge is available for less than a week’s worth of fancy lattes. This UX design beginner course is available on the Daily Dot Store for only $9.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Develop the next big hit with the complete Unity game developer bundle
- Master the art of spreadsheets with this eLearnExcel masterclass
- Get solid life and career advice from Tim Ferriss, Mark Cuban, and more in this online learning bundle
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.