- ‘Game of Thrones’ fulfilled a twisted version of its biggest prophecy 2 Months Ago
- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram 2 Months Ago
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life 2 Months Ago
- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:46 AM
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:25 AM
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
Utter Nonsense is a great game for people who suck at impressions
You’re gonna laugh ’til you cry.
You make think you know a good party game when you see one. But, if you haven’t played Utter Nonsense: The Naughty Edition then your opinion is just that–utter nonsense.
This totally NSFW card game fuses strange phrases and hysterical accents to make the most ridiculous sayings. And with 500 cards to choose from, the combinations are practically endless. The game challenges you to speak like you’re pooping, talking from the side of your mouth, in labor, and more.
Sometimes the phrases pair well with the accent cards but most of the time they don’t which leads to utter nonsense and that’s where you get the name of the game. In a lot of ways, this game makes it better if you’re terrible at faking accents.
The naughty edition of the card game is available on Amazon for just $15.69 (regularly $24.99). So, if you’re looking for a way to laugh your way to a summer bod, Utter Nonsense has you covered.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Card game What Do You Meme? now has a stoner expansion pack
- The official ’90s-inspired Cards Against Humanity expansion pack is a must-have
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk is the game with one very obvious purpose
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.