- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors 1 Year Ago
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner 1 Year Ago
- Reddit users share stories of the worst things guests have done in their homes Today 1:25 PM
- WikiLeaks lawyer says Trump offered Assange a pardon—if he’d deny Russian hack Today 1:16 PM
- 6-year-old placed in psychiatric facility for ‘trantrum’ is seen acting calm in body cam footage Today 1:05 PM
- Amy Klobuchar devouring Ivanka Trump is the 2020 vore crossover no one wanted Today 12:32 PM
- Review: Hulu’s ‘Devs’ is a brilliant work of near-future science fiction Today 11:53 AM
- Rapper Pop Smoke dead at 20 Today 11:42 AM
- KSI says he will back Team YouTube if Logan Paul fights Antonio Brown Today 11:29 AM
- William Barr questions whether tech companies should be protected for user content Today 11:10 AM
- The Bloomberg campaign has reached its post-parody zenith Today 10:35 AM
- Ben Affleck explains why he lied about his back tattoo Today 10:28 AM
- Kim Kardashian West accidentally praises Jeff Bezos for threatening to fire employees Today 10:19 AM
- Young Thug blasted for intentionally misgendering Dwayne Wade’s daughter Today 10:17 AM
- Is the Lovers and Friends festival a Fyre fiasco waiting to happen? Today 10:16 AM
Learning a foreign language used to mean purchasing a pricey CD set, but today all you have to do is find the right language learning app. And with uTalk Language Education, finding an effective teacher has never been easier.
uTalk trains you to overcome the language barrier challenge by teaching you real, practical vocabulary. These comprehensive language programs let you understand how native speakers actually talk. They even feature independently verified translations so you’ll be able to navigate through your next trip with confidence like a real local.
Plus, each lesson is designed to be interactive and more fun than any classroom could be. After all, the more you’re engaging with the material the more likely it is to stick with you. So go on and have a ball with those speaking games!
And with uTalk, you aren’t limited to learning just one language. Users are actually encouraged to try for their third, fourth, and even fifth languages. Which is why the program offers a lifetime of access to 130 different courses that you can access from pretty much any device. Additionally, if you do choose to learn multiple languages, there’s no pressure to pick which ones you want to learn until, well, you want to learn it.
Right now, our readers can save up to 96% on select uTalk subscriptions. Usually $65+, this deal will make you the master of any foreign language for as low as $19.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Capture the true beauty of the great outdoors with this online course bundle
- This chic carry-on is an organized garment bag in disguise
- This mini pocket blanket will keep your butt dry at all times
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.