- The first professional U.S. transgender boxer just won his first fight 1 Year Ago
- Twitch streamer apparently hits partner on video Today 1:45 PM
- There’s now rehab for Fortnite addiction Today 12:07 PM
- How to watch América vs. Pumas online for free Today 11:25 AM
- ‘Target Tammy’ is the latest white woman to complain about Black people minding their own business Today 11:08 AM
- Jason Momoa reprises ‘Game of Thrones’ character on ‘SNL’ Today 10:06 AM
- How to watch the epic Copa Libertadores final online for free Today 9:35 AM
- The top fandoms of 2018 Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Huesca online for free Today 6:40 AM
- What is Sling TV? Today 6:15 AM
- A year of apologizing to the internet Today 6:15 AM
- How to stream NFL’s Week 14 games for free Today 6:00 AM
- John Kelly will be leaving the White House, and Twitter reacted exactly as expected Saturday 6:12 PM
- Shonen Jump manga is going (mostly) free to combat piracy Saturday 5:14 PM
- ‘Death Grips is online’ is trending, so what does it mean? Saturday 4:33 PM
Guzzle down some sweet mermaid tears.
I admit that in the past I’ve been a nasty, drinking from less-than-magical mugs. Perhaps this Ursula mug can fix me up, as it’s perfect for chillin’ like a villain.
The sassiest sea witch in all the ocean is now a big beautiful mug. This baby holds up to 20 ounces of hot or cold brews. Ursula’s slimy tentacles form an awesome design and naturally, the handle. It even sports her fancy shell necklace.
No word on if it lets you steal voices from naive young divas, but feel free to try. It won’t give you dominion over the seas, but it may make living in exile a little more manageable.
The Little Mermaid Ursula mug is available on ThinkGeek for $12.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get ready for a new season of ‘Stranger Things’ with the proper gear
- These heated unicorn slippers are a warm hug for your feet
- ThinkGeek’s Friday the Halloweenth sale slashes prices to near death
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.