- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee 3 Years Ago
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Today 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Today 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
The only thing that beats that new-car smell is that new-towel feel. With this Roma 6-Piece Towel Set, now you can relish in it all the time.
Unlike your standard, wimpy single-yarn towel that gets rough after one wash, these Roma towels are made out of two-ply cotton loops. These towels will look brand-new for twice as long thanks to their durability. The silky loops are made to be super-absorbent, making you feel as though you’re engulfed in a cloud of softness the second you step out of the bathroom. Sure beats wiping off your body with a rough towel, yeah?
Start snuggling up in these towels today – get the Roma 6-Piece Towel Set for $44.99 from the Daily Dot store. That’s 54 percent off the original price of $99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get a full set of makeup brushes for less than $10
- Amazon’s beauty box deals basically pay you to sample products
- The exercise kit that will help you keep your New Year’s resolution is over 75 percent off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.