- Did Muslims on Twitter already figure out the twist ending to Netflix’s ‘Messiah’? 2 Years Ago
- How ‘Knives Out’ costume designer Jenny Eagan crafted the coziest film of 2019 2 Years Ago
- Photo of Uber office bathrooms renews concerns about treatment of drivers 2 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Holiday Rush’ is a fun Christmas movie to unwrap and forget 2 Years Ago
- Tom Holland on the ‘drunk’ phone call that led to Spider-Man staying in the MCU Today 10:47 AM
- Artist banned from Twitch for drawing Alinity Divine’s dog sniffing her butt Today 10:13 AM
- Republicans are still angry over a Barron Trump impeachment joke Today 9:12 AM
- Pelosi calls for House to proceed with impeachment against Trump Today 8:51 AM
- Justin Timberlake posts apology amid cheating rumor Today 7:51 AM
- ‘The Expanse’ makes a triumphant return with season 4 Today 6:30 AM
- ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ is a disappointing sequel Today 5:00 AM
- Spanish ‘Big Brother’ contestant forced to watch footage of her own alleged sexual assault Today 12:35 AM
- There’s a lot you can say during sex and also while at Disney World Wednesday 9:34 PM
- Peloton shows 3 positive emails and a Facebook post to prove its ad wasn’t cringe Wednesday 8:23 PM
- Bhad Bhabie accused of cultural appropriation, then criticized Black women with her defense Wednesday 7:23 PM
With Christmas about a week away, we’re entering the final countdown of shopping days. So if you’re looking for a last-minute gift or stocking stuffer for your most beloved Potterhead, look no further. These two unofficial Harry Potter books have you covered.
The books, both of which were released by Insight Editions, are everything your favorite Harry Potter fanatic could want and more. From know-it-all wizards to creative muggles, there’s a book to satisfy every type of fan.
Wands are the single most important magical tool in the wizarding world. Without them, witches and wizards wouldn’t be able to channel their magic. As us Potterheads know, the wand picks the wizard who wields it – not the other way around. But what makes each wand so special? Well, they’re a reflection of the user’s identity, of course. Besides that, readers and movie gurus know little about the twinkling twigs – until the release of this wand guide. This unofficial wand collection includes details and descriptions of every wand in the series. The collectible volume allows fans to delve into the creation and history behind these beloved props and further immerse themselves in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Price on Amazon: $7.92+
This isn’t just a coloring book. It’s a deluxe line art book with exclusive illustrations of treasured scenes that you just happen to color in. This high-quality interactive book is part of a partnership between Insight Editions and Warner Bros., making each page and gatefold as accurate as the official series. The lavishly designed hardcover book even includes some of the most prized and recited quotes from the series. Complete with over 80 strikingly accurate colorable images and scenes from all eight films from Harry’s first-ever visit to Diagon Alley to the Battle of Hogwarts. This artistic and awe-inspiring collectible is perfect for Potterheads of all ages, allowing fans to color scenes and images as they first saw them in either the novels or movies.
Price on Amazon: $33.41 (regularly $40.00)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 22 geeky gifts that every type of fandom will love
- These Harry Potter plush slippers are perfect for midnight shenanigans
- Fly yourself to Hogwarts with Lifeprint’s Harry Potter photo printer
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.