- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past 2 Years Ago
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders 2 Years Ago
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure 2 Years Ago
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts Today 2:23 PM
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Today 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Today 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Today 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Today 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Today 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Today 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Today 10:43 AM
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
Turn your smartphone into a DSLR for less than $12
Capture everything from fisheye to wide angle shots.
Up your Instagram game and increase your smartphone camera’s capabilities with the universal 3-in-1 lens kit for smartphones and tablets.
These clip-on lenses improves the quality and range of the types of pictures you’re taking — whether that’s a 180 degree fisheye shot, a sweeping wide angle capture, or a detailed macro photo. Toss them in your bag, and have them on you whether you’re exploring a new city or wandering around your neighborhood.
Even better, these lenses clip on and off in just seconds — meaning your photos can change as quickly as the inspiration strikes you.
Bring out your inner artist and get this 3-in-1 lens kit for for $11.99 from the Daily Dot store — that’s 58 percent off the usual price of $29.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You and your partner can embody Han and Leia with these rings
- Look super kawaii while you catch up on your beauty sleep
- This Pikachu coin bank will make you want to save your pennies
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.