- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Today 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
Turn your smartphone into a DSLR for less than $12
Capture everything from fisheye to wide angle shots.
Up your Instagram game and increase your smartphone camera’s capabilities with the universal 3-in-1 lens kit for smartphones and tablets.
These clip-on lenses improves the quality and range of the types of pictures you’re taking — whether that’s a 180 degree fisheye shot, a sweeping wide angle capture, or a detailed macro photo. Toss them in your bag, and have them on you whether you’re exploring a new city or wandering around your neighborhood.
Even better, these lenses clip on and off in just seconds — meaning your photos can change as quickly as the inspiration strikes you.
Bring out your inner artist and get this 3-in-1 lens kit for for $11.99 from the Daily Dot store — that’s 58 percent off the usual price of $29.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You and your partner can embody Han and Leia with these rings
- Look super kawaii while you catch up on your beauty sleep
- This Pikachu coin bank will make you want to save your pennies
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.