- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter 2 Days Ago
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report 2 Days Ago
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder 2 Days Ago
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion 2 Days Ago
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature 2 Days Ago
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Today 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Today 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Today 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Today 10:21 AM
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money Today 10:00 AM
- 20 unique Mother’s Day gifts for the cool moms Today 9:45 AM
- Ancestry.com ad tries to sell slavery as romance—not rape Today 9:44 AM
- The 9 best Satanic movies on Shudder Today 9:22 AM
- Twitch streamer banned after accidentally revealing racist chats Today 9:21 AM
- This video captures 15 years of meme trends in 10 minutes Today 8:57 AM
Hug this squishy Unicorn Meowchi and your troubles will melt away
Douse it with all your love!
Think you’re too old to own a plush unicorn cat? Maybe you should ditch that snobby attitude, bud. Especially after you hug Unicorn Meowchi for the first time and realize what you’ve been missing.
This big, squishy friend comes from the deliciously kawaii minds over at Tasty Peach Studios. At 14″ tall x 16″ long, this is a big plushie (we like to use ours for pillows during Netflix time). Exclusive to ThinkGeek, it’s so precious you’ll want to hug it nonstop. And since it’s making a perpetually happy face, we’ll assume that it likes all the cuddles (who wouldn’t, really).
Jumbo Unicorn Meowchi is available exclusively through ThinkGeek and is on sale for $24.97 (regularly $44.99). If you find you’re instantly addicted to all things Meowchi after you hug this cutie for the first time, there’s a lot more where that came from at Tasty Peach. Go check it out!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best Korean beauty products for $10 or less
- These sushi pillows are the most kawaii Japanese food ever
- Up your street cred by blinging out your denim jacket with memes
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.