- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you 5 Months Ago
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only 5 Months Ago
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing 5 Months Ago
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Today 12:31 PM
- Report: Ben Carson made transphobic comments at HUD meeting Today 12:30 PM
- Where to buy the Switch Lite and everything else you need to know Today 12:28 PM
- Facebook is experimenting with apps targeting teens Today 12:21 PM
- #LiveFromTheArea51Raid: Memes and highlights from the desert Today 12:06 PM
- Ready for Dark Mode? Here’s how to get it, and everything else in iOS 13 Today 11:41 AM
- Students across the world are walking out to protest inaction on climate change Today 11:08 AM
- YouTubers are exploiting Area 51 mania for content Today 10:29 AM
- Veterans confront Dan Crenshaw over his support for Trump Today 10:29 AM
- Google Maps may soon come with an Incognito Mode Today 10:13 AM
- Right-wing Beto O’Rourke ‘pissy pants’ meme actually features indie rock star Today 10:11 AM
- Facebook employee dies in apparent suicide at Bay Area headquarters Today 10:06 AM
Think you’re too old to own a plush unicorn cat? Maybe you should ditch that snobby attitude, bud. Especially after you hug Unicorn Meowchi for the first time and realize what you’ve been missing.
This big, squishy friend comes from the deliciously kawaii minds over at Tasty Peach Studios. At 14″ tall x 16″ long, this is a big plushie (we like to use ours for pillows during Netflix time). Exclusive to ThinkGeek, it’s so precious you’ll want to hug it nonstop. And since it’s making a perpetually happy face, we’ll assume that it likes all the cuddles (who wouldn’t, really).
Jumbo Unicorn Meowchi is available exclusively through ThinkGeek and is on sale for $24.97 (regularly $44.99). If you find you’re instantly addicted to all things Meowchi after you hug this cutie for the first time, there’s a lot more where that came from at Tasty Peach. Go check it out!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best Korean beauty products for $10 or less
- These sushi pillows are the most kawaii Japanese food ever
- Up your street cred by blinging out your denim jacket with memes
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.