- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China 1 Year Ago
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
Say ‘neigh’ to lesser brushes.
You know what fashionistas say: “you are what you brush with.” Be magical, mythical and fierce with this unicorn makeup brush set.
From top to bottom, each of the nine brushes in this set are bursting with unicorn aesthetic. Brush tips are a beautiful melange of pinks, oranges and purples you’d swear was real unicorn hair. The handle is a pointy, magical spiral that looks just like a unicorn horn. But don’t fret: no creatures mythical or otherwise were harmed in the making of this set. Best of all, these brushes come with a matching iridescent case.
Capture the power of mythical equine with this unicorn makeup set, available on Amazon for $11.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Rick and Morty gear and games are up to 40% off through ThinkGeek
- These ugly sweaters are so tacky they’re downright stylish
- This hot chocolate maker puts any coffee shop’s holiday drinks to shame
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.