- Noom is a weight loss app that prioritizes your mental health 1 Year Ago
- Shane Dawson once joked about ejaculating on his cat—and people are furious 1 Year Ago
- Rep. Steve King posts Civil War fantasy meme—accidentally mocks own state 1 Year Ago
- Gaming company Valve removed tributes to Christchurch shooter 1 Year Ago
- The best new bands at SXSW 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- You can watch DC Universe’s acclaimed original shows for free Today 6:28 AM
- Ximena Sariñana talks capturing feminine energy on her latest album Today 6:00 AM
- The power of parasocial relationships in the age of loneliness Today 6:00 AM
- How to get started with WhatsApp on desktop Today 5:30 AM
- Netflix will remove controversial disaster footage from ‘Bird Box’ Sunday 4:04 PM
- J.K. Rowling’s latest ‘Fantastic Beasts’ reveal is bringing the memes Sunday 3:01 PM
- President Trump calls for government agencies to ‘look into’ ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sunday 12:18 PM
- How to stream Michael Conlan vs. Ruben Garcia Hernandez for free Sunday 11:00 AM
- ‘Pet Sematary’ is a bloodless remake of a Stephen King classic Sunday 10:50 AM
- Here’s the Marvel movie order list you didn’t know you needed Sunday 9:59 AM
Glitter makes everything better.
The countdown to Halloween has begun. But have you started preparing? After all, the best Halloween costumes require time and lots of thinking. So put on your thinking cap. Better yet, grab a light-up unicorn horn!
The unicorn horn lights up all night, rotating through the colors of the rainbow. And since it features an adjustable strap, it’s one size fits all. So regardless of y0ur head size, you’ll be able to prance around town like the magical, mystical creature you are. Plus it’s designed to be comfortable for all day wear. Forget the annoying cat ears and other headband costumes – this sparkly accessory takes the cake (and candy, for that matter)!
The illuminating horn is available through ThinkGeek for just $14.99. You may as well grab some glitter while you’re at it.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 inflatable Halloween costumes that will blow up the competition
- These heated unicorn slippers are a warm hug for your feet
- 21 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.