- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year 2 Years Ago
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Today 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Today 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Today 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Today 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Today 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Today 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Today 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Today 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Today 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Today 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Today 11:43 AM
- Tfue releases statement on FaZe Clan lawsuit, says his contract is ‘f*cked’ Today 11:34 AM
- People are using an app to out gropers on Japan’s subway Today 11:24 AM
- Trump misspelled ‘accomplishments’ on handwritten notes, photo shows Today 11:12 AM
Glitter makes everything better.
The countdown to Halloween has begun. But have you started preparing? After all, the best Halloween costumes require time and lots of thinking. So put on your thinking cap. Better yet, grab a light-up unicorn horn!
The unicorn horn lights up all night, rotating through the colors of the rainbow. And since it features an adjustable strap, it’s one size fits all. So regardless of y0ur head size, you’ll be able to prance around town like the magical, mystical creature you are. Plus it’s designed to be comfortable for all day wear. Forget the annoying cat ears and other headband costumes – this sparkly accessory takes the cake (and candy, for that matter)!
The illuminating horn is available through ThinkGeek for just $14.99. You may as well grab some glitter while you’re at it.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 inflatable Halloween costumes that will blow up the competition
- These heated unicorn slippers are a warm hug for your feet
- 21 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.