- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard 2 Years Ago
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition 2 Years Ago
- Why everyone is debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? 2 Years Ago
- The Motorola Razr is a foldable homage to millennial nostalgia Today 10:22 AM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme gets much more literal on TikTok Today 10:20 AM
- MrDeadMoth avoids jail time for assaulting pregnant partner during live stream Today 9:21 AM
- Deval Patrick 2020 fever is not catching on Today 9:08 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Browns on Thursday Night Football Today 8:13 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Netherlands in the U-17 World Cup semis Today 6:46 AM
- ‘Waves’ wrestles with the family drama and breaks it in half Today 6:30 AM
- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from the impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
The countdown to Halloween has begun. But have you started preparing? After all, the best Halloween costumes require time and lots of thinking. So put on your thinking cap. Better yet, grab a light-up unicorn horn!
The unicorn horn lights up all night, rotating through the colors of the rainbow. And since it features an adjustable strap, it’s one size fits all. So regardless of y0ur head size, you’ll be able to prance around town like the magical, mystical creature you are. Plus it’s designed to be comfortable for all day wear. Forget the annoying cat ears and other headband costumes – this sparkly accessory takes the cake (and candy, for that matter)!
The illuminating horn is available through ThinkGeek for just $14.99. You may as well grab some glitter while you’re at it.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 inflatable Halloween costumes that will blow up the competition
- These heated unicorn slippers are a warm hug for your feet
- 21 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.