- Russia used every social media platform to disrupt 2016 election, Senate says 10 Months Ago
- Shane Dawson is the YouTuber of the year 10 Months Ago
- Alex Jones is still doing live broadcasts on Instagram 10 Months Ago
- Save over $200 on the ‘DC Universe 10th Anniversary Collection’ Blu-ray set Today 7:51 AM
- Meet ‘Copy Shark,’ the stuffed shark scanned into a copier Today 7:43 AM
- Logan Paul is the worst YouTuber of the year Today 7:03 AM
- All the things Trump boasted about in 2018 that didn’t actually happen Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Freeform online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Amazon Fire TV Cube: What You Need to Know Today 5:30 AM
- Stephen Miller’s fake hair is almost as bad as his policies Sunday 8:00 PM
- California no longer plans to tax your text messages Sunday 6:45 PM
- Insurance company to ‘reevaluate’ relationship with Tucker Carlson after racist comment Sunday 3:59 PM
- Netflix’s instant rewind button is not popular with users Sunday 2:20 PM
- Offset interrupted Cardi B’s set at Rolling Loud Festival, and fans are pissed Sunday 1:18 PM
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Sunday 11:32 AM
Add a spritz of magic to any room with this unicorn oil diffuser
Calm your senses – no potion necessary.
For centuries, essential oil has been used to calm nerves, relax muscles and improve mental clarity. So it’s no question as to why essential oil diffusers are so popular – especially when they’re this cute!
This isn’t just any diffuser – it’s clearly magic. Elodie, the unicorn room diffuser, was designed to help you study more productively and sleep better. Perfect for any bedroom or office, Elodie can be used as a regular ol’ humidifer that’ll grant you relief from even the worst spring allergies, or as an essential oil diffuser. This adorable lil device transforms any room into your personal at home spa. All you have to do is plug her in, fill her up with water (and a couple drops of oil) and viola! Your space will be scented to help you achieve tranquility and reach your productivity goals. Elodie even lights up! So not only can you take your much-needed nap, but you can add some mood lighting as well.
Just remember to breathe easy! The unicorn room diffuser is available through ThinkGeek for just $39.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Basic Witches’ is the ultimate guide to mastering positive witchcraft
- 10 things from the ’90s that we really, really miss
- This 2-in-1 card game is the only entertainment you need at your next party
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.