- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni 2 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell 2 Years Ago
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries Today 3:20 PM
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Today 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Today 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Today 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying woman can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Today 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Today 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Today 9:53 AM
- Thread about ‘depression meals’ is inspiring lots of relatable answers Today 9:36 AM
- How long is ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? Today 9:30 AM
- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill Today 9:18 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
It’s fragile, just like you.
Celebrate the beginning of fall by gifting yourself a bit of magic. This unicorn candle holder will definitely help you achieve a more enchanting vibe.
The unicorn shaped candle holder is made from ceramic, so it’s fragile (just like you). It even cries, just like you. Except its tears are rainbow and emotionless, so not like you.
The adorable holder works with any wax candlestick. So if you’re looking for a creepy aesthetic for Halloween, just pop two red candlesticks in and it’ll look like it’s crying blood.
The unicorn candle holder is avaiable through ThinkGeek for $24.99. Go on and charm yourself or a friend with this adorable (yet creepy) crying unicorn.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get ready for a new season of ‘Stranger Things’ with the proper gear
- These heated unicorn slippers are a warm hug for your feet
- Light up Halloween night with this magical unicorn horn
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.