- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
- Influencer faces wrath of K-pop fans after her son played with penis-shaped soap Thursday 1:27 PM
There are few things more frustrating than being unable to watch your favorite show because of geographic restrictions.
Screw your license terms, HBO, I NEED to know who’s still alive on Game of Thrones.
The workaround is Unblock All, a service that masks your IP address and location. You can tune in to great shows from around the world and browse the Web anonymously, without slowing it down.
The service works on any Internet-connected device, including routers and smart TVs. Unlike a full-blown VPN, Unblock All uses smart DNS to hide the identity of your device. This mimics the call sign of other locations, without rerouting your browsing traffic.
With nodes in the U.S, UK, Canada, and Australia, users can enjoy the likes of Hulu and iPlayer from anywhere in the world. This is particularly great on vacation, when you might otherwise be locked out of content you paid for. The service also provides added security on public Wi-Fi, and an easy opt-out on government surveillance.
Bottom line: You’ll get the content you love, with no slowdown in browsing speed whatsoever. Through the Daily Dot store, you can currently grab a lifetime subscription for just $39. The deal includes unlimited traffic and devices, with $174 taken off the regular price. Sign up now to start watching.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.