- Devin Nunes is suing Twitter over parody accounts of his mom, cow Monday 8:15 PM
- The best new movies at SXSW 2019 Monday 7:55 PM
- #AbledsAreWeird demonstrates how not to treat people with disabilities Monday 7:33 PM
- YouTubers keep uploading racist meme anthem played by New Zealand shooter Monday 5:38 PM
- Myspace confirms that a decade-plus of user-uploaded music is gone Monday 5:03 PM
- ‘Love, Death & Robots’ suffers from blatant sexism Monday 4:38 PM
- Khloe Kardashian faces backlash for Instagram post saying to ‘love thy racist neighbor’ Monday 4:07 PM
- This Twitter user wants to expose white YouTubers for racist, transphobic content Monday 3:55 PM
- Trump retweeted a QAnon supporter during his Twitter bender Monday 1:24 PM
- Katrina Pierson supports Trump tweeting more about Fox than New Zealand shooting Monday 1:19 PM
- PewDiePie’s alt-right ties are impossible to ignore Monday 1:05 PM
- With this blade, I protect this meme Monday 12:48 PM
- Lead actress in ‘The Color Purple’ revival criticized for homophobic post Monday 12:39 PM
- ‘Arrested Development’ ends the same way it did the first time—unceremoniously Monday 12:10 PM
- Alleged gunman tried to rob YouTuber Adam22 during livestream Monday 11:32 AM
Manage yourself so you can manage your work.
Most successful people have one thing in common: productivity. Whether they’re writing horror novels, inventing iPods, or posting super-popular selfies, these people have a way of accomplishing so much that it’ll make your head spin.
But they’re not super humans with inimitable qualities. They’re regular people who follow time-tested strategies and methodologies that you can learn through The Ultimate Productivity Bundle. This bundle contains eight courses that can turn even the least productive person into an unstoppable machine. Here’s what it contains:
- A tutorial on how to find your life purpose and maximize your impact in all your pursuits
- Learn life-changing lessons from the likes of Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, Buddha, Aristotle, and more
- Become a speed reading machine by learning how to read almost a full book each day, just like Elon Musk and Bill Gates
- A 12-step guide to doubling your productivity by tapping into proper time management skills
- A course on eliminating time-sucking bad habits so you can focus your energy on the most important things. Mark Zuckerberg wears the same shirt every day for a reason!
- Skills to become an entrepreneurial wizard
- A public speaking master class to help you make instant connections, grow your social capital, and network like a boss
- Crucial tips on how to organize your life appropriately and apply the Action Map System to your life and career
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Quit washing your dishes with funky sponges thanks to this handy sink caddy
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
- Better your summer BBQs with this best-selling Blackstone flat top grill
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.