- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware 2 Years Ago
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Today 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Today 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Today 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Today 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Today 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Today 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Today 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Today 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Today 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Today 2:45 PM
- Homophobic preacher wants Pete Buttigieg to renounce fisting and rimming Today 2:33 PM
- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal Today 12:36 PM
- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice Today 12:07 PM
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters Today 12:00 PM
Manage yourself so you can manage your work.
Most successful people have one thing in common: productivity. Whether they’re writing horror novels, inventing iPods, or posting super-popular selfies, these people have a way of accomplishing so much that it’ll make your head spin.
But they’re not super humans with inimitable qualities. They’re regular people who follow time-tested strategies and methodologies that you can learn through The Ultimate Productivity Bundle. This bundle contains eight courses that can turn even the least productive person into an unstoppable machine. Here’s what it contains:
- A tutorial on how to find your life purpose and maximize your impact in all your pursuits
- Learn life-changing lessons from the likes of Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, Buddha, Aristotle, and more
- Become a speed reading machine by learning how to read almost a full book each day, just like Elon Musk and Bill Gates
- A 12-step guide to doubling your productivity by tapping into proper time management skills
- A course on eliminating time-sucking bad habits so you can focus your energy on the most important things. Mark Zuckerberg wears the same shirt every day for a reason!
- Skills to become an entrepreneurial wizard
- A public speaking master class to help you make instant connections, grow your social capital, and network like a boss
- Crucial tips on how to organize your life appropriately and apply the Action Map System to your life and career
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Quit washing your dishes with funky sponges thanks to this handy sink caddy
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
- Better your summer BBQs with this best-selling Blackstone flat top grill
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.