- No, Lana Del Rey did not cry because Billie Eilish won album of the year 3 Years Ago
- People are exposing their eyeballs to phone flash for this TikTok challenge Today 3:55 PM
- Watch Mike Bloomberg try to shake a dog’s mouth Today 3:41 PM
- ‘Rey who?’ is the funniest meme to emerge from ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Today 3:30 PM
- AI beat the CDC to the punch on coronavirus warnings Today 3:21 PM
- What exactly is a ‘large boulder the size of a small boulder’? Today 2:49 PM
- Mom of ‘Success Kid’ says Steve King can’t use her son’s meme for ‘repulsive’ campaign Today 2:00 PM
- Jake Paul can’t escape Logan Paul’s shadow—even if that loyalty has hurt his career Today 1:13 PM
- Kobe Bryant’s Oscar-winning ‘Dear Basketball’ is now available to stream for free (updated) Today 12:21 PM
- ‘Joker’ ad compares Todd Phillips to Gandhi Today 12:10 PM
- Mom learned about her special needs son’s abuse by seeing TikTok video Today 11:21 AM
- Influencer gets revenge on her male trolls with Instagram account Today 10:32 AM
- Conservatives are frothing over a Ukraine joke told on CNN Today 10:26 AM
- Dua Lipa isn’t canceled—but her fans are defending her in #DuaLipaIsOverParty like she is Today 9:21 AM
- These YouTube videos claim to show the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash (they don’t) Today 9:08 AM
You don’t need to spend years in school or spend a hefty amount on tuition to learn to code. This bundle includes ten different courses covering everything from HTML5 and CSS3, Ruby on Rails and Angular 2. You’ll learn how to develop functional apps and build sophisticated, dynamic websites – all on your own time.
Start learning to code today with The Ultimate Learn to Code 2017 Bundle, available for $49 from the Daily Dot Store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.