- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Wednesday 12:55 PM
If you’re a dedicated gamer that loves streaming while you play or watching others stream, Twitch Prime is perfect for you.
This special version of Prime for gamers gives you ad-free viewing on Twitch. Additionally, you can give your own channel and Twitch presence an upgrade with access to exclusive emotes and chat colors. And now, for a limited time, every new Twitch Prime user gains access to 12 months of Nintendo Switch Online for free (a $19.99 value)!
Twitch Prime also gives you exclusive access to free in-game loot on games like Overwatch. Plus, with Prime, pre-orders earn you a $10 Amazon gift card, and Amazon guarantees release day delivery. Sweet!
On top of all that, you also get all the benefits of a Prime membership. Which includes unlimited two-day shipping and access to millions of songs, movies, and TV shows.
And if you already have Amazon Prime, then guess what? You already have access to Twitch Prime–you just have to connect your Twitch account. Not an Amazon user but want Twitch Prime? No worries, as with all Amazon Services, new users can gain access to a 30-day free trial of Twitch Prime before hashing out the usual subscription price of $9/month.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to watch your favorite classic ’90s anime online
- How to use Nintendo’s Switch eShop to its fullest
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.