- Influencer accused of selling shirt she was supposed to promote Tuesday 8:42 PM
- Jameela Jamil dragged for comparing reproductive rights to landlord rights Tuesday 6:54 PM
- Trump campaign posts Thanos meme, totally misses point of ‘Endgame’ Tuesday 5:58 PM
- Petition calls for Apple to make a Baby Yoda emoji Tuesday 5:16 PM
- This BTS-Billie Eilish mashup is the most popular tweet of 2019 Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Michelle Wolf embraces vulgarity in ‘Joke Show’ Tuesday 4:24 PM
- Influencer gets 14 years in prison for trying to steal domain name at gunpoint Tuesday 4:14 PM
- ‘Three Days of Christmas’ is a delightfully dark holiday alternative to Hallmark Tuesday 3:55 PM
- The way Trump Jr. holds his own book inspires mockery Tuesday 3:47 PM
- Woman facing backlash for no longer wearing hijab in end of the decade photo Tuesday 3:16 PM
- Report: Consulting firm lied about decreasing violence at Rikers Island jail Tuesday 2:36 PM
- TikTok users are sharing things they thought were ‘ghetto’ as kids Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Republicans just blocked a net neutrality vote in the Senate Tuesday 2:24 PM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ host stuck using dad’s account after Twitter suspension Tuesday 1:10 PM
- ‘They’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year Tuesday 12:56 PM
Roll-ups may be cheap, but they also waste time when you just want to enjoy a smoke. Thankfully, the Twisty Glass Blunt makes rolling obsolete.
This stylish pipe holds 1.5 grams of your favorite herb, and lights like a regular cigar. It removes paper entirely from the process.
To fill the blunt, you simply take off the cap and insert the herb. Its glass material lets you can see how much you’ve inserted into the tube, and the pipe utilizes infiniti-cherry technology to stay hot. Just turn the internal corkscrew to empty out any ashes.
Meet your new BFF: the Twisty Glass Blunt
The German-engineered glass is 2mm thick, and the metallic caps embody great craftsmanship. The whole thing measures 5mm long, and comes in a microfiber bag, along with rubber end caps and a cleaning brush. If you’re so inclined, you can also use the blunt with any regular 14mm water pipe.
Unfortunately, this product is currently only available in the U.S.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The Rocket Grinder lets you prep herbs and smoke up in one device
- The sleek Atmos Orbit vape is discrete, but powerful
- The Happy Kit has everything you need for blissful smoking
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.