- People have much love for the all-women moderator panel at the presidential debate Wednesday 10:03 PM
- Kamala Harris: Trump ‘got punked’ by North Korea Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Biden on domestic violence: We need to keep ‘punching’ Wednesday 9:47 PM
- Amy Klobuchar says she raised $17,000 from ex-boyfriends Wednesday 9:16 PM
- Trump’s campaign is a fan of Tulsi Gabbard’s attack on the Democratic party Wednesday 9:07 PM
- 50 Cent makes Instagram return with transphobic meme Wednesday 8:34 PM
- Lyft driver attacks female passenger after she refused to turn off music Wednesday 7:30 PM
- J.J. Watt posted his phone number online, wants fans to text him Wednesday 6:22 PM
- How a normal redditor becomes a conspiracy theorist Wednesday 5:48 PM
- ‘Bikram’ is not a great film, but it is a document of justice Wednesday 5:43 PM
- Congress is concerned Amazon isn’t safeguarding Ring videos Wednesday 5:40 PM
- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public Wednesday 4:56 PM
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time Wednesday 4:47 PM
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Wednesday 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Wednesday 3:56 PM
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange. And no, I’m not talking about the Owl Cave. It’s something much sweeter and less profound … it’s a pie dish. But not just any pie dish, it’s from the Double R Diner! Ok, well, not exactly, but close enough.
The Twin Peaks ceramic pie plate is perfect for showing off your culinary abilities. Especially since it’s been adorned with Agent Cooper’s famous complimentary quote, “This must be where pies go when they die.” The pie dish is microwave and dishwasher safe and the perfect size for a single 8″ pie.
The Twin Peaks ceramic pie plate is available exclusively through ThinkGeek for $27.99 (regularly $39.99). Unfortunately, it doesn’t come with an epic poem, so we’ll leave writing about gorgeous pies all to you.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- I drank nothing but flavored water for 2 weeks and here’s what happened
- Here’s where you can get a key to The Great Northern Hotel
- How much is Hulu? The cost of every plan and add-on explained
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.