- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Monday 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Monday 11:32 AM
This pie dish is a must-have for any Twin Peaks fan
Sweet dreams are made of this.
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange. And no, I’m not talking about the Owl Cave. It’s something much sweeter and less profound … it’s a pie dish. But not just any pie dish, it’s from the Double R Diner! Ok, well, not exactly, but close enough.
The Twin Peaks ceramic pie plate is perfect for showing off your culinary abilities. Especially since it’s been adorned with Agent Cooper’s famous complimentary quote, “This must be where pies go when they die.” The pie dish is microwave and dishwasher safe and the perfect size for a single 8″ pie.
The Twin Peaks ceramic pie plate is available exclusively through ThinkGeek for $27.99 (regularly $39.99). Unfortunately, it doesn’t come with an epic poem, so we’ll leave writing about gorgeous pies all to you.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- I drank nothing but flavored water for 2 weeks and here’s what happened
- Here’s where you can get a key to The Great Northern Hotel
- How much is Hulu? The cost of every plan and add-on explained
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.