- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con 2 Years Ago
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Today 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
7 ‘Twin Peaks’ accessories that are just too dreamy to pass up
It’s happening again.
Unless you live under a rock, you’ve most likely seen (and obbsessed over) Twin Peaks. The original series aired in the early ’90s, but 2017 gave us the gift of a reboot. Which, I think we can all agree, we desperately needed.
In honor of the reboot, companies have decided to give the people what they want: Twin Peaks merch. So regardless of whether you’re a fan of the original series or the reboot, you’re guaranteed to love these Twin Peaks-inspired accessories.
Price on Amazon: $30.00 (regularly $37.00)
Price on Amazon: $3.65
Price on Amazon: $9.49+
Price on Amazon: $6.96
Price on BoxLunch: $10.43 (regularly $14.90)
Price on Amazon: $7.80
Price on BoxLunch: $24.43 (regularly $34.90)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Relive your Nickelodeon days with these ’90s Funko figures
- Forget Bob Loblaw, what you really need are these ‘Arrested Development’ pins
- Here’s the Hogwarts acceptance letter you’ve been waiting for your whole life
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.