- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far 1 Year Ago
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners 1 Year Ago
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ Today 12:24 PM
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Today 12:15 PM
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Today 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Today 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Today 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own Today 10:47 AM
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin Today 10:45 AM
- Julian Assange reportedly nominated for Nobel Peace Prize Today 10:27 AM
- Major U.S. airlines will soon implement nonbinary gender options Today 10:21 AM
- Trump calls 25th Amendment talk a ‘coup’ attempt Today 8:42 AM
- The Hatebook: Inside Facebook’s thriving subculture of racism Today 7:29 AM
Your plumber will appreciate it (and you too).
The worst part of cleaning dishes is all the gunk that builds up in the drain. Luckily, the Gods of Household Innovation have blessed us with the Tweak Strainer.
It’s simple but ingenious: the unique design of the Tweak Strainer not only catches all the food waste that would normally clog your drain but makes it stupidly easy to scoop up the leftovers and toss them into the trash. (Unfortunately, it doesn’t make it any less gross.)
The high-quality silicone won’t stain, get moldy or scratch your sink — plus, it fits every single drain size. It’s pretty sweet to think this one little contraption will save you on a massive plumbing bill.
Make your sink (and roommates) happy — pick up one of these marvels. Get a 2-pack of Tweak Strainers for $14.99 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from the original price of $19.98.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Protect your precious electronics with this adorable surge protector
- 12 bedding sets that just look expensive (but aren’t!)
- Give your cat the view they deserve with the Kitty Cot
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.