- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve 1 Year Ago
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest 1 Year Ago
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Today 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Today 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Today 3:36 PM
- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote Today 2:54 PM
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte Today 2:51 PM
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive Today 2:49 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem Today 2:47 PM
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Today 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Today 2:24 PM
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder Today 1:57 PM
- Twitch star AriLove latest woman to be arbitrarily banned for ‘sexually suggestive’ attire Today 1:47 PM
- The 18 best Korean beauty sheet masks Today 1:25 PM
- Report: 5,000 Twitter bots pushed ‘Russiagate hoax’ after Mueller report Today 11:15 AM
Your plumber will appreciate it (and you too).
The worst part of cleaning dishes is all the gunk that builds up in the drain. Luckily, the Gods of Household Innovation have blessed us with the Tweak Strainer.
It’s simple but ingenious: the unique design of the Tweak Strainer not only catches all the food waste that would normally clog your drain but makes it stupidly easy to scoop up the leftovers and toss them into the trash. (Unfortunately, it doesn’t make it any less gross.)
The high-quality silicone won’t stain, get moldy or scratch your sink — plus, it fits every single drain size. It’s pretty sweet to think this one little contraption will save you on a massive plumbing bill.
Make your sink (and roommates) happy — pick up one of these marvels. Get a 2-pack of Tweak Strainers for $14.99 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from the original price of $19.98.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Protect your precious electronics with this adorable surge protector
- 12 bedding sets that just look expensive (but aren’t!)
- Give your cat the view they deserve with the Kitty Cot
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.