- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Sunday 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Sunday 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Sunday 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Sunday 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
The worst part of cleaning dishes is all the gunk that builds up in the drain. Luckily, the Gods of Household Innovation have blessed us with the Tweak Strainer.
It’s simple but ingenious: the unique design of the Tweak Strainer not only catches all the food waste that would normally clog your drain but makes it stupidly easy to scoop up the leftovers and toss them into the trash. (Unfortunately, it doesn’t make it any less gross.)
The high-quality silicone won’t stain, get moldy or scratch your sink — plus, it fits every single drain size. It’s pretty sweet to think this one little contraption will save you on a massive plumbing bill.
Make your sink (and roommates) happy — pick up one of these marvels. Get a 2-pack of Tweak Strainers for $14.99 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from the original price of $19.98.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Protect your precious electronics with this adorable surge protector
- 12 bedding sets that just look expensive (but aren’t!)
- Give your cat the view they deserve with the Kitty Cot
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.