- ‘Yucatán’ is a caper comedy that’s long on cons but short on laughs 2 Years Ago
- The best memes of 2019 2 Years Ago
- Audrey Kitching is a Myspace queen turned energy healer. Critics say she’s also a fraud 2 Years Ago
- The best new movies on Showtime Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Aquaman 2’ is already in the works—and it’s going to huge Today 5:30 AM
- The comics guide to ‘The Umbrella Academy’ Today 5:00 AM
- Lightsaber dueling is now an official sport Monday 9:39 PM
- ‘Fake plane challenge’ takes off on TikTok Monday 8:15 PM
- Video meme of a mom dancing with her kids goes viral—again Monday 7:26 PM
- ‘Due to personal reasons’ meme enables questionable behavior Monday 3:36 PM
- Why do white rappers write lyrics about being good hypothetical dads? Monday 3:29 PM
- Roger Stone posts, then deletes, Instagram of his judge with small crosshairs next to her Monday 2:32 PM
- People are Googling Rihanna and their birthday in a Twitter challenge Monday 2:13 PM
- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far Monday 1:21 PM
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners Monday 12:36 PM
All travelers need this TSA-approved USB lighter
Light up anywhere with a gas-free spark.
There are a lot of things going against your typical lighter.
For one, it’s not ideal for use in windy conditions (sorry, outdoor buffs). For another, airport security won’t be very happy to find one in your luggage. And when you miss your flight, neither will you.
The Carteret flameless USB travel lighter fixes these problems at first pass. The stylish device provides a gas-free light that’s impervious to the wind, and it’s even approved by the Transportation Security Administration.
Daily Dot store
Simply flip open the lighter, and you’ll reveal a hotspot that heats up until it’s toasty enough to set anything aflame. It runs on electric power, boasts an internal battery that lasts for 50 uses at a time, and also saves power by shutting off after 15 seconds. The lighter conveniently charges via USB.
You would normally expect to pay $19.99 for the Carteret, but it’s currently $11.99 via the Daily Dot Store. The price includes free shipping to the U.S. Order now to save 40 percent off, and make sure to choose your preferred color on the deal page.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Solé fixed gear bikes will brighten your commute
- Every jetsetter needs the Twist travel charging station
- Get 3 months of Steam’s best video games for 70 percent off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.