- Review: ‘Star Trek: Picard’ is a triumphant return for Patrick Stewart Today 5:00 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ controversy inspires meme about Latinx stereotypes in literature Wednesday 9:02 PM
- What is the TikTok ‘flex challenge’? Wednesday 8:03 PM
- GoFundMe to send ‘Target Tori’ on vacation raises more than $30K Wednesday 6:54 PM
- Furries stop domestic assault in viral video Wednesday 6:10 PM
- Gritty under police investigation for allegedly punching a teen fan Wednesday 6:04 PM
- Twitter users throw animal parties with emoji in new meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Woman who went viral supporting Soleimani killing exposed as Libyan militia lobbyist Wednesday 5:01 PM
- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report Wednesday 3:29 PM
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people Wednesday 3:10 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Wednesday 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Wednesday 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Wednesday 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Wednesday 11:59 AM
There are a lot of things going against your typical lighter.
For one, it’s not ideal for use in windy conditions (sorry, outdoor buffs). For another, airport security won’t be very happy to find one in your luggage. And when you miss your flight, neither will you.
The Carteret flameless USB travel lighter fixes these problems at first pass. The stylish device provides a gas-free light that’s impervious to the wind, and it’s even approved by the Transportation Security Administration.
Daily Dot store
Simply flip open the lighter, and you’ll reveal a hotspot that heats up until it’s toasty enough to set anything aflame. It runs on electric power, boasts an internal battery that lasts for 50 uses at a time, and also saves power by shutting off after 15 seconds. The lighter conveniently charges via USB.
You would normally expect to pay $19.99 for the Carteret, but it’s currently $11.99 via the Daily Dot Store. The price includes free shipping to the U.S. Order now to save 40 percent off, and make sure to choose your preferred color on the deal page.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Solé fixed gear bikes will brighten your commute
- Every jetsetter needs the Twist travel charging station
- Get 3 months of Steam’s best video games for 70 percent off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.