- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Tuesday 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Tuesday 3:29 PM
There are a lot of things going against your typical lighter.
For one, it’s not ideal for use in windy conditions (sorry, outdoor buffs). For another, airport security won’t be very happy to find one in your luggage. And when you miss your flight, neither will you.
The Carteret flameless USB travel lighter fixes these problems at first pass. The stylish device provides a gas-free light that’s impervious to the wind, and it’s even approved by the Transportation Security Administration.
Daily Dot store
Simply flip open the lighter, and you’ll reveal a hotspot that heats up until it’s toasty enough to set anything aflame. It runs on electric power, boasts an internal battery that lasts for 50 uses at a time, and also saves power by shutting off after 15 seconds. The lighter conveniently charges via USB.
You would normally expect to pay $19.99 for the Carteret, but it’s currently $11.99 via the Daily Dot Store. The price includes free shipping to the U.S. Order now to save 40 percent off, and make sure to choose your preferred color on the deal page.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Solé fixed gear bikes will brighten your commute
- Every jetsetter needs the Twist travel charging station
- Get 3 months of Steam’s best video games for 70 percent off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.