- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies 3 Years Ago
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Today 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Today 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Today 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Today 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Today 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Today 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Today 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Today 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Today 11:30 AM
- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth Today 10:53 AM
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Today 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Today 9:26 AM
- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials Today 9:02 AM
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars Today 8:56 AM
All travelers need this TSA-approved USB lighter
Light up anywhere with a gas-free spark.
There are a lot of things going against your typical lighter.
For one, it’s not ideal for use in windy conditions (sorry, outdoor buffs). For another, airport security won’t be very happy to find one in your luggage. And when you miss your flight, neither will you.
The Carteret flameless USB travel lighter fixes these problems at first pass. The stylish device provides a gas-free light that’s impervious to the wind, and it’s even approved by the Transportation Security Administration.
Daily Dot store
Simply flip open the lighter, and you’ll reveal a hotspot that heats up until it’s toasty enough to set anything aflame. It runs on electric power, boasts an internal battery that lasts for 50 uses at a time, and also saves power by shutting off after 15 seconds. The lighter conveniently charges via USB.
You would normally expect to pay $19.99 for the Carteret, but it’s currently $11.99 via the Daily Dot Store. The price includes free shipping to the U.S. Order now to save 40 percent off, and make sure to choose your preferred color on the deal page.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Solé fixed gear bikes will brighten your commute
- Every jetsetter needs the Twist travel charging station
- Get 3 months of Steam’s best video games for 70 percent off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.