- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate 2 Years Ago
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
Whether you’re working out, cleaning the house or heading out on your morning commute, you obviously need your own soundtrack. Are your current earbuds just not cutting it? No worries: upgrade your audio experience with these TREBLAB’s X11 Earbuds.
With elite Bluetooth audio and passive noise cancellation, you can bump your tunes discreetly for up to six hours. Go ahead, get your groove on — there are no strings attached. With no wires to hold you back and a 38-foot range, these earphones give you total freedom of movement. It’s easy to see why they’ll quickly become your favorite.
The built-in mic lets you answer calls with a single touch so you don’t break your stride. Plus, you can pair them with multiple devices at once and double your playback time by using just one bud at a time.
Whatever your soundtrack, these rock-solid bass-thumping buds will make it sound better. You can get the TREBLAB X11 Earbuds for $36.99 from the Daily Dot Store — that’s 81% off the usual price of $199.99. Choose your favorite of four colors.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Turn your smartphone into an old school Polaroid with this nifty attachment
- Blast away your creativity block with this nifty assignment book
- 21 party games that deserve a spot at the dinner table this holiday season
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and geek everything. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also represented CNN as a speaker for its Leadership Unplugged program.