- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League Monday 11:00 PM
- Russian bots targeting Joe Biden on Instagram Monday 10:04 PM
- TikTok takes down 2 dozen ISIS accounts being used for recruitment Monday 9:38 PM
- British judge refuses to delay WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing Monday 8:01 PM
- Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas’ private Instagram filled with Trump connections Monday 7:22 PM
- ‘Bomboclaat’ is the new ‘sco pa tu manaa’ Monday 7:00 PM
- Lori Harvey reportedly trying to walk away from car crash spawns memes Monday 6:00 PM
- In Netflix’s ‘Upstarts,’ Silicon Valley CEOs are the good guys Monday 4:35 PM
- This video of a tree struck by lightning is… relatable? Monday 4:13 PM
- How to watch ‘Keeping Faith’ Monday 3:37 PM
- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war Monday 3:16 PM
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone Monday 2:34 PM
- Twitter bullies brought Jordan Peterson to tears Monday 2:24 PM
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop Monday 1:30 PM
2018 is finally your year… to transform yourself into the wood elf you know you are at heart. And guess what? It’s a lot easier than imagined. You don’t even need a potion or a spell, just these tree branch hair clips.
The gold plated hair clips can instantly take your everyday look from drab to something fab. They’re easy enough to use and practical enough to wear any day of the week. But because they’re subtle yet glam, the hair clips can even add a flair of magic on your most important days. Like, say, oh I don’t know, your wedding date.
Best of all, the tree branch hair clips are available on Amazon for just $8.49. And if gold isn’t your element, no worries! The elegant hair clips come in silver too.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Don’t forget a condom on Valentine’s Day … for your wine bottle
- 14 Valentine’s Day cards guaranteed to make your partner LOL (IRL)
- Cat enthusiasts will roll over for this stylish geometric necklace
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.